The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• HIRAL_NJ
    HIRAL_NJ Posts: 31 Member
    hello all ! Happy Monday MFP..
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    and here i thought i was the oldest person on MFP.
  • Middle age has not been kind to me weight wise.
  • kerowynf
    kerowynf Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hey folks. I’ve been with MFP for a few years now, but just on my own. I lost the majority of my goal weight but the last few kilograms are proving much more difficult. I hope to gain some encouraging friends, and I’ll do the same in return. Cheers.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Had a great workout this morning. Getting back into the swing of things. Also I haven't had a Monster energy drink in 5 days. Send help!
  • kerowynf
    kerowynf Posts: 4 Member
    Had a good breakfast, checked all the boxes without tipping the caloric scale. An okay lunch with just a protein bar, yogurt and mango juice. Now I just have to ace supper, ugh!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    It's a beautiful day here. I'm ditching my winter coat for a vest and sweatshirt.
    I skated, in excited to work on a program for the "vintage" Olympics. I tried out a few moves today and I'm liking my ideas. It's all coming together nicely
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    nickylee76 wrote: »
    Good morning!! Just making my comeback....again. :smiley: 43 but this year I decided to celebrate like I was 34. :smiley:

Haha Love it, it wouldn't work for me though. I'm 47 this year 🤔
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    LJKN1GHT wrote: »
    nickylee76 wrote: »
    Good morning!! Just making my comeback....again. :smiley: 43 but this year I decided to celebrate like I was 34. :smiley:

Haha Love it, it wouldn't work for me though. I'm 47 this year 🤔

LOL Yeah I can't do it anymore but I have this year!!! And in ten years I will be 35... So there is that.
  • AliNouveau
    2 hour, 8 end curling game. Then skated with a friend for an hour. I'm pleased to say I am tired
  • dbadger414
    dbadger414 Posts: 5 Member
    About to turn 41 and trying to drop 85-100lbs. Feel free to add if you need an accountability or motivational friend
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Happy hump day folks. Hope y'all have a great day.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    gseburn wrote: »
    Had a great workout this morning. Getting back into the swing of things. Also I haven't had a Monster energy drink in 5 days. Send help!

Great job. I'm trying to kick sugar, and caffeine at the same time. It's not pretty. I should come with a warning label.

I can't even imagine....! Best of luck to you. :smile:
  • marksy_68
    marksy_68 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi all, turned 50 last April (which means yes 51 next month). I thought I'd get back going a month ago, and I have hit it hard. Eating fantastic, and walking a minimum of 10,000 steps a day (my dogs love me of late). Down 12 pounds in 28 days and have not checked in the last week or so.

Need to hold myself accountable and not stop (as I have been prone to do). Add me if you'd like as I may need a kick, and if needed, I can offer you one from time to time :)
  • piafrati12
    piafrati12 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello and feel free to add me
  • AliNouveau
    Happy Thursday.
    So I'm registered for the Vintage Olympics. And the best part.....my friend in Australia messaged to tell me she will be there too. I'm so excited. I will be smiling all day
  • ashleywilkie19855
    ashleywilkie19855 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I'm new. I've lost 10 stone in the past been yo yoing. Up and down a stone a while. Some bad habits. Hoping to get the right level of support. If I tell anyone close what I'm doing. I'm not met with support. But judgemental comments about how I need to gain. I have a healthy bmi. Top end. At the moment. I enjoy quite bland foods. Mainly chicken veg rice and salads. Lol. Looking for inspiration. Happy to meet friends I'm nearly 34. Mum to 5.