What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    ACDodd wrote: »
    I just touched my toes for the first time in at least a decade. Without pulling any muscles. Feet shoulder-width apart, knees flexed slightly.

I've seen people palm the floor with their feet apart and their knees locked, but 1.) I can't do that, and 2.) I'm not sure it's a healthy exercise anyway.

My Grandmother could stand with her feet together, knees locked and put both of her palms flat on the floor when she was 90. She was over weight to boot. I doubt I will ever be able to do that.

I can do this with barely a stretch, I think it has to do with arm/leg length, some people can do it easily and some can't no matter how much they stretch.

Nah, I have short arms and I could do it as a teen. I am working on it and can almost get there. I'll be able to do it in a month or so. Right now I feel the pull in my hamstrings.
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    I've always been able to touch the floor, even when I was 280 pounds. I can put my palm flat on the ground now at 179. I think it has to with the ratio of arm to leg length not just length.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,305 Member
    @RelCanonical Your dress, your cat, and you are ALL super cute!
  • JenniferAndres
    JenniferAndres Posts: 28 Member
    I used to fly carrying my own seat belt extender and praying the person next to me would be kind. This is my seat belt slack on a flight I just took

I can’t wait until this is me. As it stands, I’m wondering where you got yours, as I want one for my next flight. 😎
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!