What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    I got up the nerve to do my first (barbell) deadlifts at the gym yesterday. I'd been mainly on the machines up to this point, but working my way gradually over to the free weight area.

Yay!! That is awesome!! Go you! :smiley:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I got up the nerve to do my first (barbell) deadlifts at the gym yesterday. I'd been mainly on the machines up to this point, but working my way gradually over to the free weight area.

I love this! Deadlifts erry day! :p
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member

NIce! Now keep it up. In a couple of months, you'll be wondering why you didn't do it sooner!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member

NIce! Now keep it up. In a couple of months, you'll be wondering why you didn't do it sooner!

Yes I'm entirely certain that's true. I'll get there ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!