Things you don't get about your gender

Options

Replies

• cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Men who treat women like **** (but are never short of women...)

Men who are obsessed with breasts, "oh man, look at those tits"

i just don't get it
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OH and the woman that thinks she is the ONLY one that has ever been pregnant...SERIOUSLY LADIES EVERY WOMAN gets back pains, tummy pains, some get morning sickness, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER 80 MILLION women that gave birth !!!!!!! Quit your moaning !!

Come on ladies Put you big girl panties on and SUCK it up !!!!!!!!!!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    when we say we can't be friends with other women.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I don't get why we think its funny to put sewing needles in tampons when we go over to other people's houses.

Good Lord ..what kind of friends do you hang with !!!!!! LOL
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    women who wine and ***** all the time about how thier partner doesnt cut the grass, or fix something ASAP or change a light bulb , LISTEN WOMEN if you want it done than DO IT...we are NOT helpless we can take care of things ourselves...YES it is nice when he steps up t the plate and helps out but we are capable.

I also dont like the type that are VERY NEEDY ! always wanting the attention .....YUK !!

I second that!, BTW i love your picture thing with the football players! made me lol.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I don't get why we think its funny to put sewing needles in tampons when we go over to other people's houses.

lmao

you just aren't right.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    all the drama, all the time
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    needy, drama filled women...drive me crazy!!! and the ones that continually *itch about the same thing over and over and over but never do anything about it!
  • BerkleyEL
    BerkleyEL Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Women who assume that everyone on the planet wants kids/babies.
    Women who b.itch and moan about something their sig other is/isn't doing, but wouldn't dream of talking to/asking for.
    (I really hate that...)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    OH and the woman that thinks she is the ONLY one that has ever been pregnant...SERIOUSLY LADIES EVERY WOMAN gets back pains, tummy pains, some get morning sickness, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER 80 MILLION women that gave birth !!!!!!! Quit your moaning !!

Come on ladies Put you big girl panties on and SUCK it up !!!!!!!!!!

can't stand women who act like pregnancy is a handicap or disability!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Women who expect guys to magically know what they're thinking, like what they want done around the house or what they want for their birthday and get really angry when it doesn't go their way. Just tell them, they're not psychic!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Holding doors open for women... I mean come on.. they don't want us doing that kinda stuff for them.
    I'm sure they'd much rather be in the kitchen making us men sammiches!
  • kjeltring
    Options
    Women who expect guys to magically know what they're thinking, like what they want done around the house or what they want for their birthday and get really angry when it doesn't go their way. Just tell them, they're not psychic!

GOD YES! Thank you!
  • kjeltring
    Options

telling them doesn't work... they'll forget the conversation. write it down!!! :laugh:

funny... :P
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Girls who get pregnant at 16

Why would u end ur life like that?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I don't get why so many women like to pretend that they have a d*ck and balls! Yes, men like women that like sports, cars, and can hang with their friends, but most also like when we dress up in heels, and need their big shoulders to cry on! There's a reason we have so many soft, pink parts! Just stop acting so hard and be yourself! *end rant*
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Women who get mad at thier man for checking out another woman. He's with you isn't he? It's natural for both genders to look.

I've also had a few lady friends who "over controlled" thier guys. As in, they couldn't leave the house without them in tow, the guys had to check in constantly. Just drives me nuts. I realize it all comes down to being insecure in yourself and the relationship.

What I don't understand is....why the guys put up with it?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Guys that treat their ladies like crap.

I <3 this!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options

telling them doesn't work... they'll forget the conversation. write it down!!! :laugh:
    And staple it to their foreheads!