Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,661Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,661Member, Premium Member
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 16,171Member Member Posts: 16,171Member Member
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,575Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,575Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    Packing up; my work day is finally over. So very ready to be home relaxing with a cup of coffee
  • IWillTakeBackMyLifeIWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 133Member Member Posts: 133Member Member
    Foot started feeling better so I wound up getting a walk in after all with the sun high up in the sky. Feels good. Back home now sipping on water, browsing through some stuff then I'm gonna get ready for bed. Just went shopping so I'm excited to finally eat some good food tomorrow morning.
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,575Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,575Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    finally home and enjoyin some fresh coffee... and bout an hour before i fall asleep
    Already anxious for the weekend - Setting plans to go to botanical gardens and relax in the spring weather.
    edited April 4
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 15,650Member Member Posts: 15,650Member Member
    Workin and 🤫posting
  • ElC_76ElC_76 Posts: 3,750Member Member Posts: 3,750Member Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Workin and 🤫posting

So glad u can spare the time here 🤗 I think it good guy to have around. . Cook lots of yummy food... hmmm!
    edited April 4
  • Johns_Dope_AFJohns_Dope_AF Posts: 460Member, Premium Member Posts: 460Member, Premium Member
    Logging back into this app after being away for a year :#
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,270Member Member Posts: 1,270Member Member
    Getting caffeinated... I should be drinking water instead but coffee is needed today.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,476Member Member Posts: 4,476Member Member
    looking on the bright side
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,181Member Member Posts: 2,181Member Member

Welcome back!
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,181Member Member Posts: 2,181Member Member
    looking on the bright side

Good :) I saw a video that I know you would love. I need to find it and post it.
  • punksprincess88punksprincess88 Posts: 111Member Member Posts: 111Member Member
    Putting on my makeup fixing my hair and going to go pay bills ☹😢😪 bye bye money
  • Johns_Dope_AFJohns_Dope_AF Posts: 460Member, Premium Member Posts: 460Member, Premium Member
    Thanks! It’s good to be back!

Welcome back!

just finished my first episode of Zombie's run. It was a fun way to get a run done.
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    just finished my first episode of Zombie's run. It was a fun way to get a run done.

Always wanted to try that
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

I like it too. It’s best outdoors. At dusk. On a secluded dirt road. With “uninhabited” woods on either side.

i put it off for a while. glad i stopped and finally did it. lookin forward to more runs now.

I like it too. It’s best outdoors. At dusk. On a secluded dirt road. With “uninhabited” woods on either side.

that would be awesome