Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,595Member Member Posts: 1,595Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    just finished my first episode of Zombie's run. It was a fun way to get a run done.

Always wanted to try that

I like it too. It’s best outdoors. At dusk. On a secluded dirt road. With “uninhabited” woods on either side.

that would be awesome

It was. I tripped over a tree root, went sprawling, phone flew out of my hand, scrambled back up, and ran home like my life really depended on it and didn’t discover my dripping bloody knees till I was safely back at home. So fun. I couldn’t wait to go out again.
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 6,749Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 6,749Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    just finished my first episode of Zombie's run. It was a fun way to get a run done.

I like it too. It’s best outdoors. At dusk. On a secluded dirt road. With “uninhabited” woods on either side.

although i did do the run with a backpack... so i had that goin for me
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 6,749Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 6,749Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator

that would be awesome

It was. I tripped over a tree root, went sprawling, phone flew out of my hand, scrambled back up, and ran home like my life really depended on it and didn’t discover my dripping bloody knees till I was safely back at home. So fun. I couldn’t wait to go out again.

i could see that... i know of some wooded trails to run down... might have to go that route on one of the episodes.
    edited April 4
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 9,205Member Member Posts: 9,205Member Member
    Chillaxin
  • Liftingat58Liftingat58 Posts: 496Member Member Posts: 496Member Member
    Watching baseball
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,379Member Member Posts: 3,379Member Member
    Forgot the melatonin and deciding if it’s worth getting outta bed to take it
  • ARainyNightARainyNight Posts: 16Member Member Posts: 16Member Member
    Just got home from book club, eating white cheddar mac and cheese, and a zevia cola with rum, and listening to a podcast.
    just waking up and brewing a pot of coffee, its a rainy day here.
  • crusheverything1981crusheverything1981 Posts: 62Member Member Posts: 62Member Member
    Sitting in my office with a Panera breakfast sammich and a coffee after a brutal workout.
  • IWillTakeBackMyLifeIWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 87Member Member Posts: 87Member Member
    Just woke up, weighed myself and finished my morning meal. Now I'm gonna sip on some water and listen to some tunes.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,743Member Member Posts: 7,743Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    678wu7csu616.jpeg

Is that a callous or sore spot on the inside of your thumb?
    ...wasn't staring, swear, pic is just huge
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,045Member Member Posts: 4,045Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    678wu7csu616.jpeg

yeah from rowing kayak. haven't been out in it since last year so i gotta get used to it again.
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    678wu7csu616.jpeg

he should definitely give the other hand a try. it’s like a different person

same callous on left hand too srry
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,204Member Member Posts: 3,204Member Member
    678wu7csu616.jpeg

look at the size of that cigar
  • ElC_76ElC_76 Posts: 3,750Member Member Posts: 3,750Member Member
    trying to get sleepy.
    tomorrow is gonna be a busy day.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 7,764Member Member Posts: 7,764Member Member
    Just got through watching Major Payne...

Forget what a good movie that was, another 90s classic...

Plus Hillary was so 🔥...

Time to slaughter some zombies and see if I can't humble a cocky little 7yr old 😂
    678wu7csu616.jpeg

look at the size of that cigar

Its tiny, downright dainty...right
    ...on second view, it looks big...pretty sure if I tried to balance that thing between my fingers it would slip
    Ok, should be in the on your mind thread, posting here 'cause of the hand pic

Ever notice that some people can bend their knuckles (~45°) up?
    I cant, my fingers can clench, but Ive recently noticed a lot of peoples go further the opposite way