Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• ElC_76ElC_76 Member Posts: 3,054 Member Member Posts: 3,054 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Workin and 🤫posting

So glad u can spare the time here 🤗 I think it good guy to have around. . Cook lots of yummy food... hmmm!
    edited April 2019
  • Johns_Dope_AFJohns_Dope_AF Member, Premium Posts: 460 Member Member, Premium Posts: 460 Member
    Logging back into this app after being away for a year :#
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Member Posts: 2,749 Member Member Posts: 2,749 Member
    Getting caffeinated... I should be drinking water instead but coffee is needed today.
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Member Posts: 2,165 Member Member Posts: 2,165 Member

Welcome back!
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Member Posts: 2,165 Member Member Posts: 2,165 Member
    looking on the bright side

Good :) I saw a video that I know you would love. I need to find it and post it.
  • punksprincess88punksprincess88 Member Posts: 137 Member Member Posts: 137 Member
    Putting on my makeup fixing my hair and going to go pay bills ☹😢😪 bye bye money
  • Johns_Dope_AFJohns_Dope_AF Member, Premium Posts: 460 Member Member, Premium Posts: 460 Member
    Thanks! It’s good to be back!

Welcome back!

• your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    just finished my first episode of Zombie's run. It was a fun way to get a run done.

Always wanted to try that

I like it too. It’s best outdoors. At dusk. On a secluded dirt road. With “uninhabited” woods on either side.
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 28,915 Member Member Posts: 28,915 Member
    Chillaxin
  • Liftingat58Liftingat58 Member Posts: 508 Member Member Posts: 508 Member
    Watching baseball
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Member Posts: 3,344 Member Member Posts: 3,344 Member
    Forgot the melatonin and deciding if it’s worth getting outta bed to take it
  • ARainyNightARainyNight Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Just got home from book club, eating white cheddar mac and cheese, and a zevia cola with rum, and listening to a podcast.
  • crusheverything1981crusheverything1981 Member Posts: 62 Member Member Posts: 62 Member
    Sitting in my office with a Panera breakfast sammich and a coffee after a brutal workout.
  • IWillTakeBackMyLifeIWillTakeBackMyLife Member Posts: 155 Member Member Posts: 155 Member
    Just woke up, weighed myself and finished my morning meal. Now I'm gonna sip on some water and listen to some tunes.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,207 Member Member Posts: 9,207 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    678wu7csu616.jpeg

Is that a callous or sore spot on the inside of your thumb?
    ...wasn't staring, swear, pic is just huge
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,474 Member Member Posts: 7,474 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    678wu7csu616.jpeg

yeah from rowing kayak. haven't been out in it since last year so i gotta get used to it again.
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    678wu7csu616.jpeg

he should definitely give the other hand a try. it’s like a different person

same callous on left hand too srry
  • ElC_76ElC_76 Member Posts: 3,054 Member Member Posts: 3,054 Member
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,515 Member Member Posts: 11,515 Member
    Just got through watching Major Payne...

Forget what a good movie that was, another 90s classic...

Plus Hillary was so 🔥...

Time to slaughter some zombies and see if I can't humble a cocky little 7yr old 😂