Things you don't get about your gender

Options

Replies

• SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Oh, also, women who have 10 designer bags. Really? You need that many?

Also, women who drop +$500 on a purse. Are you f%cking kidding me? I could feed a homeless person with that!

And women who have dozens and dozens of shoes that they never effing wear.

Also, women who are *high maintenance*. What are you an effing car? I don't understand how men tolerate this bullsh%t. If I were a man, I would drop a women with these characteristics faster than a wh@re sweating in church!!!!!! I think some men are sadistic or need brains.
    [/quote

:laugh:
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, high maintenance women, can't do it...

Shopping...can't deal with that

talking about beauty products all day *gags*
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Why do some guys think it's ok to talk to each other in the bathroom while the urinal??? sorry, I don't want to talk to you while my junk is my hands!!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I also don't get the shoes or purse thing. AT ALL.

I think my purse cost me about $30 and I got it at DSW shoes when I bought a pair like two years ago.

I don't mind dressing up or looking nice. But to spend anything more than that on a purse seems dumb.
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    Girls who take a million Facebook and MFP photos of them looking the exact same.......and post them all

HI-Larious!!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    -Women who take duck face pictures. Just fyi, you look s-t-u-p-i-d, not cute, but stupid and like you have some mental issues.
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    Drama Queens

Naggers

Whiners

I read this way too fast! :noway:

Same here. I was like :indifferent: Then went back and re-read it. SMH

Me too! LMAO!!!!!!!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Women who expect guys to magically know what they're thinking, like what they want done around the house or what they want for their birthday and get really angry when it doesn't go their way. Just tell them, they're not psychic!

telling them doesn't work... they'll forget the conversation. write it down!!! :laugh:
    And staple it to their foreheads!

For a moment there Berry your rationality made me think you hadn't signed up to the secret sisterhood rulebook about how deal with men, then your other comment proved you were being tricksy all along you varmint. :drinker:
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    along the same lines, using sex as a weapon. If he's not getting any, neither am I... and how is that any good?
    Then act angry, and surprised when he gets it somewhere else. Sex is a need, just like affection, food or sleep.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Why do some guys think it's ok to talk to each other in the bathroom while the urinal??? sorry, I don't want to talk to you while my junk is my hands!!

Seriously!

Here's what you do. Next time when they start chatting just turn and face them while you talk to them. Don't stop pissing. As it hits their shoes they'll learn.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I don't get why we think its funny to put sewing needles in tampons when we go over to other people's houses.

OH. MY. F**KING. GOD
    LMAO
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    that i must do all the heavy lifting because I am more ripped than everybody else around me WTF!
    just cause I'm ripped doesn't make me invincible, in fact i'm already tired from all the lifting at the gym to be doing more lifting lol..
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    women who brag about how awesome their life is or how awesome there SO other is BLAH BLAH BLAh WHO GIVES A CRAP! so ur happy thats great move on please!

This!! Seems like they are trying to reassure themselves and everyone else that they really are truly happy. Annoying!
  • dancer4275
    dancer4275 Posts: 149
    Options
    My pet peeve: Women who suck up all of their guys time and want the guy to be at their side 24/7 and they get mad if the guy wants to spend time with friends, or doing whatever it is that they enjoy doing, such as hobbies, etc.

Heck to the YES!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options

My hubby complains about this all the time! lol
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Women who call themselves "friends", but won't do anything to inconvenience THEMSELVES. You always have to go see THEM, invite THEM out to lunch, call THEM, text THEM.......... one way street.
  • VELVET2688
    Options
    they hold grudges foooooooooooor ever.. let the little things go:smile:
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Significantly skinny women (like 100 pounds) who still think their fat! Seriously... go eat a cheeseburger!
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    The obsessive need to walk around with a mobile phone in one's hand or glued to one's ear....do we really want to listen to other people's boring conversations while we are sitting on public transport, shopping in supermarkets or eating in restaurants or whereever..
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Women who carry small small dogs in purses. :huh: