What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    This morning I done my first ever 5km jog! I was hoping to get it done in under 45 minutes. I know I can do 4km in half an hour, but I'm usually pushing myself a bit to get it done. I didn't want to push myself this morning, I just wanted to see how long it would take me to get to 5km. This morning the 4km only took me 31.something minutes, I was pretty stoked with that because I didn't feel like I was pushing myself as much as I usually would to get to that 4km in 30. And the whole 5km took me 37.49 minutes. Smashed my goal of under 45! Feeling very accomplished and proud today.

This is brilliant!! Well done!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    I went to a Mexican buffet for lunch, and only had ONE PLATE!!!

That's amazing, but I'm also jealous that you have a Mexican buffet nearby. I've never even conceptualized a Mexican buffet before this, and now want to go.

It's a regular Mexican restaurant that does a lunch buffet (and a Sunday brunch).
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    kali31337 wrote: »
    I jogged a half mile yesterday without stopping. I have never been a runner so this is a BFD for me. My next goal is to be able to jog a full mile!

This is awesome, I bet you'll be there in know time at all.
    Something that always helped me when I use to run was to not think about what I was doing, I would sing along to my music (in my mind usually).
    Good luck, you got this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!