What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    @solieco1 I'm sorry it didn't live up to what you had hoped, but it empties up space for something you LOVE!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Catho36 wrote: »
    My mum gave me some clothes that she didn’t want, some black skinny jeans size 12 (UK) and a size 10 jumper. She’s a 14 in trousers and bought the 12 as sales lady said how great she looked, but she couldn’t eat in them! She said maybe I can give them to a friend! the trousers not only fit me but are loose in the waist and top fit perfect. This NSV is mum always commented about my weight and I’ve always been bigger than her, she put me on first diet aged 8. It mean seen petty but I love that I’m skinnier and fitter than her now, plus I get given clothes now lol

Not petty at all!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    There's this one fitted sweater dress that I've kept for perhaps 15 years hoping it would fit someday. Tried it on today to see how far away it is. It FIT! And I hated the style LOL! 15 years and I hated it :D Into the give away pile it went!

Is it mean that this made me laugh? Only because I did something similar with a pair of trousers :) At least you can feel proud you got into the dress 😁🎉🎉

I laughed too lol
  • solieco1
    shunggie wrote: »
    @solieco1 I'm sorry it didn't live up to what you had hoped, but it empties up space for something you LOVE!

I thought it was hysterical! :smiley:
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    There's this one fitted sweater dress that I've kept for perhaps 15 years hoping it would fit someday. Tried it on today to see how far away it is. It FIT! And I hated the style LOL! 15 years and I hated it :D Into the give away pile it went!

I still have the jeans I wore on my first date with my husband, in 1999. They finally fit again. They are soooo 90s, but they fit! I'm keeping them forever :tongue:

Vintage jeans ROCK! My charity pile today was impressive but cool jeans were kept! :)

Does this mean I'm vintage too? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Man, I should have kept some of my jeans lol. I was fully grown in 1999, albeit not an adult quite yet.
  • solieco1

I still have the jeans I wore on my first date with my husband, in 1999. They finally fit again. They are soooo 90s, but they fit! I'm keeping them forever :tongue:

Vintage jeans ROCK! My charity pile today was impressive but cool jeans were kept! :)

Does this mean I'm vintage too? :sad: :sad: :sad:

hahaha I suppose it does
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!