Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    solieco1 wrote: »
    There's this one fitted sweater dress that I've kept for perhaps 15 years hoping it would fit someday. Tried it on today to see how far away it is. It FIT! And I hated the style LOL! 15 years and I hated it :D Into the give away pile it went!

I still have the jeans I wore on my first date with my husband, in 1999. They finally fit again. They are soooo 90s, but they fit! I'm keeping them forever :tongue:

Vintage jeans ROCK! My charity pile today was impressive but cool jeans were kept! :)
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Posts: 3,188Member Member Posts: 3,188Member Member
    There's this one fitted sweater dress that I've kept for perhaps 15 years hoping it would fit someday. Tried it on today to see how far away it is. It FIT! And I hated the style LOL! 15 years and I hated it :D Into the give away pile it went!

I still have the jeans I wore on my first date with my husband, in 1999. They finally fit again. They are soooo 90s, but they fit! I'm keeping them forever :tongue:

Vintage jeans ROCK! My charity pile today was impressive but cool jeans were kept! :)

Does this mean I'm vintage too? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Man, I should have kept some of my jeans lol. I was fully grown in 1999, albeit not an adult quite yet.
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member

Does this mean I'm vintage too? :sad: :sad: :sad:

hahaha I suppose it does
  • shunggieshunggie Posts: 954Member Member Posts: 954Member Member
    @Boba_14626 That's cool! Congrats!