Nice things people have said about you lately...

Options

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I'm at work and was just reading this thread thinking that no one has noticed (or at least mentioned) that I've lost weight. And then I went to the restroom and saw a woman that works on the opposite side of the building and don't see very often. She was so sweet saying how obvious the weight loss is and that I look great. It was really nice.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You made the cut when I cleaned up my friends list...

Bahahahahaha..if that was me girl..You will always make the cut..Why? Because you're gorgeous and funny and sarcastic and supportive and I love you!!!!
    :wink: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    saw a friend at the dog park I hadnt seen since I was 'just' finishe chemo. She exclaimed "You look wonderful!!!"
    I was running with the dogs in spandex....IN PUBLIC....I guess compared to the pasty, sick cancer patient she remembered I must look good!! LOL She was sincere and I felt good all day!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    You made the cut when I cleaned up my friends list...

Bahahahahaha..if that was me girl..You will always make the cut..Why? Because you're gorgeous and funny and sarcastic and supportive and I love you!!!!
    :wink: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart:

And you're BEAUTIFUL, funny, smart, and a smart a** and a half! I love you too Vonny Bear!! (was that a kodak moment or what?!) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    " just saw your profile picture, you are absolutely stunning! Wow. You are doing an incredible job! Keep up the great work "

*SIGH*

THIS ^^ is the message I was trying to quote and for some reason it quoted the wrong one....lol...

I got the same one...exactly...

Me too! hahaha Wish I could remember who it was that sent it!

I got the same thing too, his name was Robert something....
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Just Robert 1
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    " just saw your profile picture, you are absolutely stunning! Wow. You are doing an incredible job! Keep up the great work "

*SIGH*

THIS ^^ is the message I was trying to quote and for some reason it quoted the wrong one....lol...

I know of who you speak and honestly it gives all guys a bad name.
    That crap needs to stop. :mad:
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Just Robert 1

Yep! That was him.
  • silvichan
    silvichan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got quite a few compliments today on my headband and on my new lipstick. People were saying I looked cute :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    Probably "When you make it home from here, no one is going to recognize you." Or my Sergeant Major today said, "Damn, Collins... you look like a different person." (I haven't seen him since May.) That's probably the best compliments I've gotten so far. ha

Very nice! Good job.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    "You don't look as bloated." -my trainer Yvonne

"Whoah those guys totally checked you out when you walked past them" -my friend Ross

"You looked good already" -my classmate Phil after I told him I had lost some weight
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    My personal favorite of late:
    "You're unlike anyone I've ever met, but I like it. You're rude, opinionated, smart, and unusual. I like the way you think and do things, it makes you much less annoying than most of the other people I've met. So, thanks for that."

Cheers.
    -wtk

LMAO
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

*SIGH*

Haha. Wait a second, is this the guy that looks like he's the President of Hair Club for Men? If so, I got that too. I totally forgot about that.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Superficial answer- a lot of compliments on my smile
    Honest- Somebody said my kids looked very happy.
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

*SIGH*

JustRobert I think...I got it as well....but I always attrack the creepies...sooooo didnt think anything of it. What a scuz ball!!!!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Meet up with friends last night for drinks at one of our fav. places and as soon as I walked through the door somebody said I was way to beautiful to be there! LOL I don't know about that, but they certainly made my night!! :happy: :blushing:
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My husband was rubbing my back for me the other day after a hard workout and he said "Wow, I can really feel the weight loss in your back". I was like, what do you mean, and he said "Your back is flat and thin, no cushion. That made me feel great!!! :)

Last time I was home my mom told me I had (and I quotes) "one less fat roll in my back." I laughed, because she meant well. She just has no tact.

Most moms don't have a lot of tact. I'm sure she meant well. :)
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    One of my guy customers told me when he saw me in street clothes that I looked Hot. Made my day! (I manage a restaurant)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I take it as a compliment when my coworkers ask me to "outsmart" their computers.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I just got a wonderful compliment coming back from my afternoon walk. One of the ladies that works in the same building stopped me to tell me how great I look now that I'm at my goal weight! (Still not at goal, but I didn't bother to tell her that... because her compliment made my day! LOL)