The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• amiskell28
    amiskell28 Posts: 23 Member
    Happy Sunday, everyone. Spent the morning at the dog park, probably could've walked around more instead of just sitting there lol. Oh well. I'm feeling good for this week's weigh in. Have been honest with logging and have taken some nice walks. Guess we'll see on Tuesday!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Laundry Day. The sounds of washing and drying all day long. LOL

Do you know this old nursery rhyme?

They that wash on Monday
    Have all the week to dry;
    They that wash on Tuesday
    Are not so much awry;
    They that wash on Wednesday
    Are not so much to blame;
    They that wash on Thursday,
    Wash for shame;
    They that wash on Friday,
    Wash in need;
    And they that wash on Saturday,
    Oh ! xxxx'xx xxxxx xxxxxx.

No mention of Sunday at all. :)

(And I deleted what they said about Saturday).
  • indygeocacher
    indygeocacher Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, everyone!! I'd love a new friend or two. I live in Indianapolis, and I enjoy geocaching, cycling, and hiking :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps...hope you all had a great weekend!
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Gonna be a wet one here later on this week. Hopefully we get some sunshine so I can start my yard stuff.
  • AmberBelandria
    AmberBelandria Posts: 78 Member
    Just came back to MFP today and thought i'd join your conversation. I'm 39 just had my first baby a year ago and i'm trying to lose 35 to 40 pounds. How many of you are on the Premium Plan?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Happy Monday fitfam, hope y'all had a kick butt weekend and your week is off to a great start.
  • triciaishhh
    triciaishhh Posts: 5 Member
    Hey everyone, Ish here. 35 😁 add me up!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,104 Member
    We got rain. We got river coming up:

agpka9ws8lnf.png

At least it's not as bad as a "smaller" river about 50 miles away where they are releasing more water than ever recorded to keep the reservoir from overtopping the dam:
    ntmgt07kgfqc.png

Or another small river that has a small flashy watershed not too far from the one above:
    0mvmzvyo2yty.png

• dallion1
    dallion1 Posts: 226 Member
    Just over the 50 mark and recently joined MFP. Would love to join group.
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    It's a rainy Monday here too! The weekend goes so fast sometimes! But I'm feeling good. On track and I managed a short workout. I hope you're all having a great day!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    LOL. Middle-aged? Hah. I just found out that 45 is the new 65. Just saw an ad entitled "Deals for Seniors" that said, "If you're over 45, you'll want to take advantage of the savings." :o Here I was, comfortably settled into middle age, feeling good, when all of a sudden I've been reassigned Senior status. (I'll be turning 45 next month!)

I need some time to come to terms with this... :/
  • ltroxel3818
    ltroxel3818 Posts: 3 Member
    48 here. I’m looking for friends any age! I’ve been doing keto for about 3 1/2 months and down 52lbs. I seriously can’t believe it.. Add me if you want a Nebraska friend!
  • magpye76
    magpye76 Posts: 51 Member
    I recently turned 43, and just went into maintenance after losing 40lbs or so :)
    Feeling great about starting my recomp journey, feel free to add me, especially if you are from the UK:)
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Hey MyFitnessPal’s I’m Roc and I’m back to cut a few pounds. MyFitnessPal has always been my favorite motivation. I’ve worked out most my life. I had a recent injury and took about 3 months off. I’ve been back in the gym full time about 2 weeks and plan on cutting about 25 pounds and just continue to stay active as usual. Looking for active pals to share my mission with. I hope you all hit your goals!!!💪🏾
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    37 here and ready to get back on it after a few months off! From Birmingham, UK.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps...hope you all have a great day ahead!
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Morning! Day 8 of my program. Feeling good, the diary on here is really helpful. I need to look in the recipes section and get some good ones.