If you had to be unhappy

Options
124»

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Single, If I were married and unhappy I think I'd be resentful and blame spouse at least in part for unhappiness - even if the unhappiness would be there either way

...wow @newmeadow...it this a psychological experiment? If answered truthfully, it may be kinda telling of some core personality traits

You know it is. One of the best thing in this place is trying to figure out people's personalities, traits and behavior kinda like people watching.

Except do people truly say things genuinely?! My experience in life is that people tend to say things that they think people want to hear.

Behavioral pattern is kinda hard to turn off. I wonder if anybody has figured me out except for the stuff I show.

I have, you're Trouble :laugh:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Single, mostly for the sake of simplicity. Adding more complication (which even good relationships have) to an already unhappy life sounds...unpleasant.
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    MimiOfTheFraserValley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm single but quite happy. Since I have no idea what it's like to be married, & if I had to be UNhappy, I'd stay single. I've been there & I didn't have to spread the gloom around. I'd rather stay unhappy on my own without someone else joining me, as others have said. If someone else was unhappy because of me, then I'd end up being even more unhappy, & I wouldn't want it to worsen.
  • TheSaltedSeaCake
    TheSaltedSeaCake Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Married. It ain't about who's happy or unhappy. It's about making this *kitten* work even when it hurts down to your soul.