😂I hate when I do this...paranoid all day
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Completely forgot to brush my teeth this morning

Sigh

Seriously tho, do you people not have a work and huge carry all bag that have a back up stash of a toothbrush and toothpaste?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Sigh

Seriously tho, do you people not have a work and huge carry all bag that have a back up stash of a toothbrush and toothpaste?

I keep deodorant and toothbrushing stuff at work. You never know when you'll need to freshen up.
    Or just flat out forget to do before leaving the house, because the morning rush is real and a struggle sometimes.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Sigh

Historically I’ve put all my eggs in the “i’ll never forget to do it” basket

It might be time to try new baskets
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Sigh

Historically I’ve put all my eggs in the “i’ll never forget to do it” basket

It might be time to try new baskets

A basket is overkill, Hank.
    You just need a simple zipper pouch with a travel size deodorant and teeth cleaning stuff.
    Done.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I programmed my doors not to unlock in the morning unless I brush my teeth.

How does this work do you have a breathalyzer at the door that check for minty fresh breath?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Pfft i was able to do the walk of shame right outchur front door and it didn’t stop me
  • JasJaworska
    JasJaworska Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Meditating has changed my mindset so much, being mindful a few times a day or just a few minutes really help and keeps me motivated even when I feel sluggish (it's literally sitting down and doing nothing). More people, especially the very busy ones, should take a few minutes to be mindful and think positive thoughts, it's so refreshing.

Namaste and stay humble <3 , my friends!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Pfft i was able to do the walk of shame right outchur front door and it didn’t stop me

It's not programmed for you Hank!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

How does this work do you have a breathalyzer at the door that check for minty fresh breath?

Nice try Google.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,161 Member
    Options

Sigh

Someone beat me to the deodorant comment. I hope there was deodorant at least.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Try using radical honesty to a jealous insecure spouse and see what happens 🤣🤣🤣

i think the real solution is to just not care
    whoever cares the least, wins

I think the real solution is to just not get married
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Try using radical honesty to a jealous insecure spouse and see what happens 🤣🤣🤣

i think the real solution is to just not care
    whoever cares the least, wins

Not really for example i accidentally knocked my wife's Fitbit thingy off the charger while trying to my headphones. She flips out coz it didnt charge I just kept quiet then she said do you not care? I didn't answer she kept asking so I finally said it was an accident! She still kept on and then said do you just want me to just shuttup huh? I said yeah it was an accident. She laugh said sorry and left. So not caring leads to more yelling 🤣🤣🤣

well if we're being brutally honest- i think the right thing to do would've been just accept the yelling and then said nothing in response and just got up and left for a few hours without responding.

the trick to that is having somewhere to go and something to do for those hours

One thing I've learned is keeping quiet just makes it worse. We didn't argue it was more of a b**ch*ng on her side. But she got over it.

She's aries I'm Pisces water puts out fire lol
    For me, a silent partner makes me rage. Im not saying a person should stay for abuse, but kitten respond, answer, argue back or apologize as you see fit. Don’t just walk away. The only exception would be someone who communicates that he needs time/space instead of just wandering off.

why do you think it bothers you so much? if someone was to react to you that way i mean

Mostly Because it’s dismissive of my valid thoughts and emotions.

Because it communicates that he doesn’t think we’re worth putting up a fight for.

Eta: and because the silent treatment is mean

i do wonder how you react to an argument in a relationship. i imagine it could be fascinating.

if anybody out there is reading, and considering making this a new thread discussion, make sure and ask "when's the last time you shouted at your significant other and what was it about"

i think the answers, or non-answers, to that question could tell us more about each other than nearly every other thread combined.

i agree with the bolded. That's the scary part. Does anyone really want anyone knowing who they truly are deep down?

I always welcome changes in my life I always like the adventure part of it. I always thought I can handle it really well. We moved a lot when I was a child so everything should be easy right? Well there's a major change in my life coming soon and I've been stressing about it a lot it feels like I'm falling apart inside. I don't know why I'm so scared perhaps maybe it's because for almost 2 decades I controlled most of the changes coming my and this one im helpless. I dunno *kitten* it I guess. I can front all I want to but I guess deep down I'm truly a chicken chit lol

I think it is natural to fear certain changes in life. I bet you will embrace the *kitten* out of it though. I love that you are laying it out there. Your fear is just your perception that the change will be negative. It may open up some amazing opportunities for you. There are lots of positive outcome possibilities too whether it come directly from the change or whether you decide to make it happen outside of the original change.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    What’s on my mind? Dude finally ate a banana
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    1) I wish I was a raven
    2) This song is great
    3) My focus is trash today
    4) My eyes are burning, but I got plenty of sleep last night. Weird.
    5) My neck is stiff and painful and I could so go for a massage right now
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    1) I wish I was a raven
    2) This song is great

What kind of Raven we talking bout here - Just your everyday run of the mill Raven or bran Stark 3 eyed Raven - only 5 more days btw
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    1) I wish I was a raven
    2) This song is great

What kind of Raven we talking bout here - Just your everyday run of the mill Raven or bran Stark 3 eyed Raven - only 5 more days btw

Just a normal corvid with the usual amount of eyes