New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    bqraabro81g6.png
  • pancakerunner
    edited April 2019
    d24m4pcp2czc.jpg
    wuz206do3a2i.jpg

So I got the Ripple butterfinger cheesecake and OH MY GOSH it was AMAZING!! It had a thick layer of crushed butterfingers on top. (They tasted like the regular ones, so I bet they were the old formula and not the new ones yet). There was caramel swirled inside and chunks of reeses throughout the cheesecake part. It just a deliciou s mix of chocolate, sweet, rich, and peanut buttery goodness.

I could have eaten 5 slices EASY. I cannot believe the small slice I had was 930 calories.

Boyfriend was boring and got the Godiva. I tried to convince him to get a better flavor so I could try, but he loves his chocolate cheesecake. I tried a bite because I've never had chocolate cheesecake and it was just mediocre compared to mine, lol.

hckvxngevude.png

There's a place by where I live that sells exclusively cheesecake... look at these flavors lol (they also have more traditional flavors)

vamsggiyz7pb.png

"Traditional"

@pancakerunner is this Muddy Paws list of cheesecakes?!

yes :) we got a locale!
  • pancakerunner
    edited April 2019
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2019
    So I ended up getting a few of these to try.
    b5vo1rhedg2p.jpg
    piweeijgbkhg.jpg

Toasted the cinnamon was my favorite. They are chewy, not bready like poptarts. I dont like pastry part of regular poptarts, only the middle with filling, so I was surprised that I liked the outside of these. They were soft and pliable. Kind of taste like nutrigrain meets poptart.

I tried all toasted and untoasted. FAR better toasted. They still didn't get crispy/crunchy like a poptart and stayed pretty bendy in the middle, but tasted better.

Blueberry: Just ok, the filling didn't have the best blueberry flavor.
    Cinnamon: Loved it toasted!
    Strawberry: Loved the filling. I hate the regular strawberry poptart filling, it tastes too fake.

They were good but would I buy them? No, but I wouldn't buy unfrosted poptarts either. I'd much rather have a 200 calorie frosted poptart anyday. They really needed icing. Preferably the new youfreshnautrals flavors, lol. df81bkgo92ls.png
    They were good if you are looking for something different than your regular protein/snack bar.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I couldnt help myself I had to open the Caramel Fudge Waffle cone skinny syrup ! And just wow ! Seriously another hit for me in my coffee it just tasted like caramel fudge but if you taste alone or add it to yogurt you can really taste the waffle cone.

I need to find these!! I just ordered 30 containers of the salted caramel when they had their sale so I should have. Now I have to wait to find because I’m not paying shipping!

I found my and bed bath and beyond
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2019
    I couldnt help myself I had to open the Caramel Fudge Waffle cone skinny syrup ! And just wow ! Seriously another hit for me in my coffee it just tasted like caramel fudge but if you taste alone or add it to yogurt you can really taste the waffle cone.

I need to find these!! I just ordered 30 containers of the salted caramel when they had their sale so I should have. Now I have to wait to find because I’m not paying shipping!

Do you think Burlington would have this yet? Or do they get the near expiration ones?

I checked there this past weekend and they didn't have at mine :(.

@vnb_208 Wow, I didn't know they sold them there, I'll have to check!
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

Is this out yet? Should I stop off at my local dollar store where I got lucky finding the cool whip oreo mix in? Should I chance the 625 calories for the whole container? Maybe it'll suck out loud instead of be incredibly delicious. Dammit, this *would* be perfect as frosting on the lil buff cakes! :)

I didn't see it at my store when I went today, but I am eager to see/hear who finds it and where! Oh it is most definitely worth it and by the looks of it I will be eating the entire container....7gyyjnuvuk4b.png They found it at Shnucks store. I don't have that by me. :/

God, that looks so pretty.

And what in the heck is a Shnucks? What store is it comparable to?

Ok, so no pretty pics but I just tried a handful or 6 of the Peeps cereal. It's been a long time since I've had froot loops but it's like a more muted taste. Lightly sweet and the marshmallows are softer than the marshmallows that usually come in cereal.

If Target gets the new oreos in before easter is over, imma buy some more.

Schnucks is a local grocery store in the St. Louis area.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    So I hosted Bunco tonight, and set out a huge bowl of juicy strawberries and a can of Rediwhip Coconut Milk Whipped Cream. 10 calories per two tablespoons. Unbelievable yum!!!!!!!! It was passed around and emptied in the first ten minutes as the ladies raved and said,” you’ve gotta try this!” One of the best new products I’ve seen in a while. Absolutely delicious and the ingredients didn’t sound like a chemistry class either. Win / Win!!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    So I hosted Bunco tonight, and set out a huge bowl of juicy strawberries and a can of Rediwhip Coconut Milk Whipped Cream. 10 calories per two tablespoons. Unbelievable yum!!!!!!!! It was passed around and emptied in the first ten minutes as the ladies raved and said,” you’ve gotta try this!” One of the best new products I’ve seen in a while. Absolutely delicious and the ingredients didn’t sound like a chemistry class either. Win / Win!!!!

I'd love to agree with you but I have yet to get a can that works.
  • Noreenmarie1234

HAHA! I thought I was the only one and was just getting unlucky cans!! 3/4 times I have purchased it the tip didn't work or stopped working and I couldn't get the rest out. :D
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member

HAHA! I thought I was the only one and was just getting unlucky cans!! 3/4 times I have purchased it the tip didn't work or stopped working and I couldn't get the rest out. :D

YES!!! It's so annoying. The propolsion thingy works for likea millisecond and then nothing! The almond version worked but that one sucked. :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    560 calories for 4....
    I feel like I could easily eat 12 of these though.... o.o I hope they’re larger than they look!
    bkavkadfz73p.jpeg
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    bqraabro81g6.png

As an admitted pork crackling addict, I NEED these!! :o
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I am a HUGE pistachio fan so these flavors sound awesome! Never seen this brand in store, but I'd love to find flavored pistachios. 1smvyn9d1exf.png
  • vnb_208

Do you think Burlington would have this yet? Or do they get the near expiration ones?

They sell the sampler collections by the coffee pods just not single bottles
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    560 calories for 4....
    I feel like I could easily eat 12 of these though.... o.o I hope they’re larger than they look!
    bkavkadfz73p.jpeg

But will they be recycled? 🤔🤔
  • pancakerunner

wait... burlington sells food??
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    edited April 2019
    ebdltywcr7o3.jpg
    ubc0ceyppcyu.jpg

So, I posted about these a while ago and finally got around to trying both of them. I really like the Banza chickpea "rice". I'm not sure how it's different from Banza's chickpea pastas other than the shape and maybe some additional veggies added in. It reminded me more of orzo/pasta than of rice in terms of taste and texture - not a bad thing, as it worked with a chicken dish that I cooked, but I wouldn't consider it a rice substitute.

The Right Rice company was a bit more rice-like in texture. Moderately bland in taste, but it was fine. I added it to a soup that I made and it worked well there.
  • vnb_208

wait... burlington sells food??

Im talking about bed bath and beyond lol