New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I always remember being OBSESSED with so delicious’ no sugar added vanilla coconut milk pints. However, recently I purchased a pint and couldn’t stand it. It tasted like pea protein (which I’ve always hated)! I notice now it’s in the ingredients... has it always been in there or did they change the recipe, does anyone know? Or did I become even more sensitive to its flavor somehow o:?
    p29ypjcgjxp3.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Can someone give me the link again to the fun peanut butters like the dunks roos, etc?

Are you referencing these? https://youfreshnaturals.com/

Yeah. Kinda disappointed that they don't have the same flavors as before or in their pics. Thank you for the link

Which flavors were you looking for?

Some of his flavors change periodically since it's a smaller company & he releases a lot of limited editions.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    uj3mn1mcpmj0.jpg
    Finally available to ALL!!

Here in the US right?!!

I hope Walmart/Giant gets this!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I always remember being OBSESSED with so delicious’ no sugar added vanilla coconut milk pints. However, recently I purchased a pint and couldn’t stand it. It tasted like pea protein (which I’ve always hated)! I notice now it’s in the ingredients... has it always been in there or did they change the recipe, does anyone know? Or did I become even more sensitive to its flavor somehow o:?
    p29ypjcgjxp3.jpeg

Oh crap, I just bought that one XD
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Can someone give me the link again to the fun peanut butters like the dunks roos, etc?

Yeah. Kinda disappointed that they don't have the same flavors as before or in their pics. Thank you for the link

Some of his flavors change periodically since it's a smaller company & he releases a lot of limited editions.

I was looking for more options and the ones with the cooler labels, like the frosted flakes and thought there was something with white chocolate.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member

I was looking for more options and the ones with the cooler labels, like the frosted flakes and thought there was something with white chocolate.

They definitely have those. They just came out with Pop Tart inspired ones. Maybe the ones you want are out of stock? They also carry a maple flavor, Dunkaroos, etc.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member

They definitely have those. They just came out with Pop Tart inspired ones. Maybe the ones you want are out of stock? They also carry a maple flavor, Dunkaroos, etc.

They only had some of the basic flavors available. No poptarts
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

They only had some of the basic flavors available. No poptarts

Looks like they are sold out of the older flavors now. I think it is a super small business so he only makes a few flavors at a time.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2019
    smxsd34atpcd.png

At first I thought this was an April fool's joke. But I am actually excited to try them.

iedidzg6x6ew.png
    As usual, not impressed by the under-dosed "pixie" dusting of ingredients
    A bit confused why this form has so much more sugar & now coconut oil vs. the standard C4

Does seem like a convenient dose form though, but I'll stick to making my own pre-workout
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2019
    pu0h9hljacfh.jpeg
    These were just too delicious. Fudge covered pretzels are one of my favorite things. The lemon were my favorite! I didn’t really taste any cheesecake flavor. The raspberry were good but not as amazing as the lemon. Very surprising because I’m usually not a lemon person.

I also loved the plain olive oil sea salt pretzels. I think gluten free pretzels are way better than regular pretzels. They are crunchier and have a nice sweetness to them that regular pretzels don’t have.

The snack mix wasn’t good. It tasted boring and had no real cheese flavor.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    djpss99gs1fo.jpg
    The Safeway near me started carrying Culture Republick light probiotic ice creams, and I decided to try the lemon & graham flavor. It's pretty good. The base has a subtle lemon flavor which was nice, but I would've preferred a bolder lemon flavor. The texture was pretty creamy. I liked the graham swirl which made it reminiscent of a lemon cookie type flavor.
    yipuo6fb6fb2.jpg
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Dunkin’s Blueberry crisp legit latte is indeed pretty legit, but 7-11’s blueberry coffee is still better :x but I’m glad it actually tastes like blueberries! Just a bit too tart for my liking, which surprised me, I thought it would be overly sweet, not tart!
    kcj67x6p8c2y.jpeg

This is very interesting to me. I've never heard of Blueberry flavor coffee. There's no 7-11's near me, but there's Dunkin Donuts. I don't usually like their coffee's, but this I'm going to need to try.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Dunkin’s Blueberry crisp legit latte is indeed pretty legit, but 7-11’s blueberry coffee is still better :x but I’m glad it actually tastes like blueberries! Just a bit too tart for my liking, which surprised me, I thought it would be overly sweet, not tart!
    kcj67x6p8c2y.jpeg

This is very interesting to me. I've never heard of Blueberry flavor coffee. There's no 7-11's near me, but there's Dunkin Donuts. I don't usually like their coffee's, but this I'm going to need to try.

I got the iced one and my tip is to stir it before you take an :D:D excited sip right when you get it like I did,that blueberry flavor was so strong it reminded me of a shot of whiskey
  • Noreenmarie1234
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    kcj67x6p8c2y.jpeg

I love blueberry coffee. I like the dunkin brand. b0o318ddfw3x.png
    And this brand. aph51rcs9y3o.png

OMG @hgycta 😘😃THANK YOU!!! What a surprise!!! I was so excited to try the gummies. Very generous serving size for the calories. I really liked them. As a kid I loved sour gummies, and these brought me back. My favorite were the sour ones. Can't wait to try the krispy kreme coffee shot !!

co5yttjdz269.png