New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Hello. Just wanted to say that I tried something tonight... not a new product BUT!!

In a blender I blended some vanilla halo top with cotton candy bang and omg!!

Omg this is a genius idea I have to try. Like a cotton candy float instead of root beer 😋

Wonder if the next trend halo top will jump on will be ice cream ready to go milkshakes.

It would be a LIFE SAVER if they released a line of milkshakes similar to those F’real shakes you get at gas stations! Because those f’real shakes set me back 500-600 calories easily!!!
  • hgycta
    Dunkin’s Blueberry crisp legit latte is indeed pretty legit, but 7-11’s blueberry coffee is still better :x but I’m glad it actually tastes like blueberries! Just a bit too tart for my liking, which surprised me, I thought it would be overly sweet, not tart!
    kcj67x6p8c2y.jpeg
  • hgycta
    I can't see myself ever going to Denny's and ordering crepes instead of pancakes, but I'm leaving this here in case anyone here likes them! They have strawberry vanilla, banana berry caramel, and banana chocolate hazelnut crepes now :)
    i4psiy26dg3v.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    uj3mn1mcpmj0.jpg
    Finally available to ALL!!

Oh hell yeah! Now just to find out the calories and serving size.
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    uj3mn1mcpmj0.jpg

Unless they changed the information, here are the nutrition facts from the bag I bought in August in VT. So good!!!
    4b0kzecseun5.jpg
  • glassyo
    lisaepell wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    uj3mn1mcpmj0.jpg

Unless they changed the information, here are the nutrition facts from the bag I bought in August in VT. So good!!!
    4b0kzecseun5.jpg

Respectable. Thanks! :)
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Can someone give me the link again to the fun peanut butters like the dunks roos, etc?
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Can someone give me the link again to the fun peanut butters like the dunks roos, etc?

Are you referencing these? https://youfreshnaturals.com/

Yeah. Kinda disappointed that they don't have the same flavors as before or in their pics. Thank you for the link
  • judydj1220
    judydj1220 Posts: 79 Member
    Meanwhile, down here in Texas. I haven't tried this, as I drink only Diet Coke. My son-in-law drinks Dr. Pepper, so I'll have to buy him one to try. :)xiuvp31b6uq5.png
  • glassyo
    judydj1220 wrote: »
    Meanwhile, down here in Texas. I haven't tried this, as I drink only Diet Coke. My son-in-law drinks Dr. Pepper, so I'll have to buy him one to try. :)xiuvp31b6uq5.png

I wish we had Whataburger here. I was there once when in Texas. We have In n Out so there's that. :)
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    uj3mn1mcpmj0.jpg

Here in the US right?!!