New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    v02pgg7wtgat.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    rcutqhn1gybc.png

I'm guessing hoping that one is an early April Fools' joke.

Edit: Just saw the picture on my PC instead of mobile so I was able to read the side of the carton. It's definitely an April Fools' joke.

Haha! Didn't catch that... actually surprised it's not a thing though honestly... like there's cauliflower cheese already and this isn't that different?
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the Strawberry Cheesecake Halo Top yet? I neeeeed it.

Yes, I got it at Target I believe. It was really good, classic Halo Top. It had small pieces of cheesecake in it.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »

Yes, I got it at Target I believe. It was really good, classic Halo Top. It had small pieces of cheesecake in it.

I've been looking in my Vons and Ralph's every time and so far not seeing much. I always forget Target!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I posted quite some time ago that I found it in Walmart, and it’s so good I’ve kept buying it since then! I’m not normally a cheesecake nor a fruit flavored ice cream fan, but this stuff is frozen gold! As a huge fan of their gingerbread house, this pint satisfied me in very similar ways. There were sweet swirls of what felt like icing EVERYWHERE and I got plenty of chunks of what feels like grahams and soft cheesecake. If IHOP had an ice cream version of their strawberry cheesecake pancakes and poured in icing from their cupcake pancakes & froze it, this pint would be the result of that.
    My latest pint had freezer burn and in spite of that I still couldn’t stop eating it! SO good! Probably my favorite pint Halo Top released honestly. Even more so than the caramel macchiato now that I think about it...
    Go to Walmart ASAP and hunt it down!
    ay41tnpvjxap.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    Found this at Grocery Outlet for $1.99 & thought what the heck.

695259.jpg

This snack is deadly! Salty & sweet.

Wegmans has these and they always call my name! I wouldn't be able to pass up for 2 bucks, lol.

@Mexicangreensalsa You are welcome! It makes me happy to share with others, haha.

I am planning which cheesecake to try Monday with my free 25 bucks, lol. Has anyone had the carrot cake?

Has anyone tried any of these flavors?

Carrot cake
    w7fi2lcwi7w1.png

Or

Cinnabon one
    gdk3c4xiksjh.png

Or

S'mores
    j339mihea37c.png

or PB Ripple fudge with reeses and butterfingers.

2198xb6nar20.png

I am leaning towards the last one but cannot decide lol!! I’d be bummed if I wasted so many calories on a mediocre flavor.

I'd go with the last one too but, honestly, just give me all the whipped cream.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Yes, I tried it! :) I really liked it. Creamy cheesecake base with hints of strawberry. Love the tiny cheesecake pieces.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    ndh60hmkj9cb.jpg
    I found the Talenti Mint Fudge Cookie layers flavor. Lol, I feel like a crazy person as I'm going to as many different stores as possible to try to find more of the new layers flavors. This one was at a Target and was the only Talenti layers flavor that they stocked. Only three more flavors to track down!

The layers in this pint are as follows: mint gelato, cookie crumbs, fudge sauce, mint gelato, and chocolate cookies. I couldn't tell the difference between the cookie crumbs and chocolate cookies layers, so there are really only three different layers/flavors in the pint. I didn't mind though as it's still pretty tasty. The fudge sauce and cookies/crumbs are the same as a couple of the other layers pints that I've tried. I'd say that this is my least favorite of the Talenti layers pints that I've tried so far (still good though, and still something I'd buy again), but I'm also not a huge mint/mint chocolate ice cream fan.

p7odx4jbeehi.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just wanted to say that I tried something tonight... not a new product BUT!!

In a blender I blended some vanilla halo top with cotton candy bang and omg!!

Omg this is a genius idea I have to try. Like a cotton candy float instead of root beer 😋

Wonder if the next trend halo top will jump on will be ice cream ready to go milkshakes.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    rcutqhn1gybc.png

Omg.... this sounds terriblre :D

My thoughts exactly :D

Ditto
  • hgycta
    Options
    Hello. Just wanted to say that I tried something tonight... not a new product BUT!!

In a blender I blended some vanilla halo top with cotton candy bang and omg!!

WHAT. My friend always blends Halo Top with his protein powder... but this... THIS is something I need ASAP!!! o: thank you for sharing!!!!

Also, I had a reminder on my phone for the Peeps coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts (which I’m trying as soon as I get off work), but when I opened my app I noticed all these other lovey new looking concoctions there, too!!! o: as a die hard fan of 7-11’s blueberry coffee I am DYING to try that blueberry crisp latte next!!!
    5gzsbmk6wvl1.png
    kzbg2xffg361.png

And I guess FORTO really got me with that 5 cent shot on amazon, because I’ve gone back and ordered even more... so far they’re all amazing and I can’t decide which one I like the most so I guess I’m just going to keep getting all of them xD
    c78ob8ybzlfk.jpeg
    u2hhp7rem0k4.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    These look interesting. 13g6qu7ixdfw.jpeg
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    The "so delicious" mousse nondairy treats I have found are in two flavors- strawberry and caramel cream. They are both delicious and You can eat the whole pint for 300 calories. yay!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Unfortunately Dunkin’s new peeps iced coffee isn’t anything worth going out of your way for. It was just sweet, it didn’t taste any different from a regular iced coffee and I would’ve never guessed it was Peeps or marshmallow flavored :( not anything like the Peeps creamer, go figure!
    e27jsdx42j0c.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    So I got my 6 pack of Built Bars. The first thing I did was put them in order of potential dislike to like (save the potential best for last :)).

The mint was already going to be a no go because I HATE mint but I didn't want to open one I might like and want to finish off because I didn't have the calories but also wanted to try the chocolate part so I opened the mint one and took a TINY bite. Ugh, the mint stayed with me for hours but the chocolate was good so I'm hopeful.

Next was the coconut. I'm not a big coconut fan but it's more the texture than anything so today I cut off a bit of one to try it. Not bad! I'm not gonna finish is today because I used up my discretionary calories on the Buff Bite birthday cake sandwich cookies but will finish it tomorrow since it' s open.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of fruit and chocolate together so the rest of the line up goes lemon, raspberry, orange, chocolate.

All in all, tho, I liked the size of the bar and the texture of the innards and the macros are pretty darned good so...so far so good. :)
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Unfortunately Dunkin’s new peeps iced coffee isn’t anything worth going out of your way for. It was just sweet, it didn’t taste any different from a regular iced coffee and I would’ve never guessed it was Peeps or marshmallow flavored :( not anything like the Peeps creamer, go figure!
    e27jsdx42j0c.jpeg

I thought the same about it :/ I am rarely blown away by DD coffee...yet I keep trying them XD