Yup. Hit Scream Weight.

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    psychod787 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    And here you are, I remember you mocking me for only having 1200 cal daily to lose weight. Hah! So your volume eating not working so great I see.
    Some people pretend like they know so much. Oh well... and we are not your people. Your not a leader yah know...

You're so lovely.

I hope you have a very nice day.

Bless you sweetheart.

@PAV8888 No no no, it's "Bless your heart." :lol:

We know you're Southern ma'am! Lol

:smile:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited April 2019
    @WinoGelato Your original goal weight is same as mine :smile: I seem to struggle to get below 127 these days, and thats been my story for months - its not easy eating under 1800 cals :/ plus to lose it means we need to go a bit lower and say average 1600.... sighhhhh

Maintenance is an ongoing work and when life changes for us it can throw a spanner in the works and we need to make changes.

All the best :smile: - we know we can do it, its just getting motivated to stick with it.

Ruth
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    durhammfp wrote: »
    psychod787 wrote: »
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    And here you are, I remember you mocking me for only having 1200 cal daily to lose weight. Hah! So your volume eating not working so great I see.
    Some people pretend like they know so much. Oh well... and we are not your people. Your not a leader yah know...

You're so lovely.

I hope you have a very nice day.

Bless you sweetheart.

@PAV8888 No no no, it's "Bless your heart." :lol:

We know you're Southern ma'am! Lol

:smile:

LOL. So, I am not from Alabama but I am Southern (born and raised)... this video from AL pretty much says it all:

That's my part of TN too. :joy:
  • jrwms714
    jrwms714 Posts: 421 Member
    It’s quite a book, right? Again, I don’t agree with everything but I with a lot. Good for you with your scale. Small steps lead us back.