What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Every time I come in the community it asks me to log in. It’s been doing it for weeks and it’s getting on my last nerve.

Mine too! Other people were having issues with Captchas as well. Wonder if that's still going on.

It’s always something. I don’t know anything about how much work goes into making this app work smoothly, all I know is it’s never smooth. :/
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Every time I come in the community it asks me to log in. It’s been doing it for weeks and it’s getting on my last nerve.

Same. Gets old quick.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options

I get this too.. but when I close the app and rerun it.. its fine when I go directly to the community section.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

Mine too! Other people were having issues with Captchas as well. Wonder if that's still going on.

It’s always something. I don’t know anything about how much work goes into making this app work smoothly, all I know is it’s never smooth. :/

I think it's like any organization with an outdated IT infrastructure, once you update one thing or fix another, another issue arises someplace else. Then it begs the question do you put the time and effort into upgrading it to something new or just keep fixing things when issues arise?
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

I think it's like any organization with an outdated IT infrastructure, once you update one thing or fix another, another issue arises someplace else. Then it begs the question do you put the time and effort into upgrading it to something new or just keep fixing things when issues arise?

That's what she said.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Somehow deciding if I was building a kayak rack for my wife OR replacing a toilet for my in-laws became a kayak rack today and replacing a toilet tomorrow. All week, I look forward to the weekend...seems kinda silly to, in retrospect
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Have you tried deleting all cookies and data from the browser.. Someone else did this and it worked
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Have you tried deleting all cookies and data from the browser.. Some else did this and it worked

Or turn it off and turn it back on lol 😂 sorry jo I couldn’t help myself
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Have you tried deleting all cookies and data from the browser.. Some else did this and it worked

Or turn it off and turn it back on lol 😂 sorry jo I couldn’t help myself

:laugh: 😜
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    When my kids were homeschooled we read poetry. We memorized and recited some.

Yesterday one of my little stinkers came home excited because they’re doing Robert Frost in ELA.

He says, “And I already have “Stopping By Woods On a Snowy Evening” memorized!

I asked, “You remember it from home, though, don’t you?”

He says he does and I ask the obvious, “Does your teacher know you already had it memorized?”

No, of course not. The kid’s already working the system.

I’m so proud of our kids.
    fool me once
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    $2000 for competitive soccer next season?! 😱
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

Holy crap, I’d compete at something cheaper...!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

C'mon moneybags you can afford it :D
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Gotta pay da cost to be the boss yo- it is crazy but if it’s something your kid loves 🤷‍♂️
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options

Have you tried deleting all cookies and data from the browser.. Someone else did this and it worked

It’s only on the app. I have deleted it though and reinstalled with the same issue.

Did you change you status here? Member doesn’t show up beside your name any longer.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

Heyyyyy J how's the new job been? Hopefully can pay for soccer lol.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options

This is about what we pay for Ki’s hockey and football too. Plus we just found he needs braces :cold_sweat: I think you and I should start a side bizz. We’re going to need it!

Just think when he’s the next Beckham and you’re living in your mansion, it will be worth it.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2019
    Options

It’s only on the app. I have deleted it though and reinstalled with the same issue.

Did you change you status here? Member doesn’t show up beside your name any longer.

😁 I answered back where you mentioned it in another thread about what it means..
    I'm pretty sure it's because I'm now a premium member, I had a look at a couple other members I know are premium and they dont have member either..
    So, now I pay for the bugs and glitches 😂

If it's in the app maybe try deleting cache and all data, it's what I was told to do with a glitch in my app.. might be worth a try. It fixed my issue