Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I like my strawberry protein powder

We might have to have a talk about this.

On another note, I'm now craving candy.

just passed by my vending machine and saw the stack of starburst

im really on a hunt for food to supplement my lunch though. maybe pizza. but I had pizza like 2x last week and having a sheet this weekend.

#firstworldproblems

I was just thinking of giving up my yogurt for candy.

Dang, you do have some serious first world problems, to cheese or extra cheese is the question.

Also thinking about a burger. Like a double cheese burger

Just Say Yes to Double and Extra Cheese. Cannot go wrong with cheese.

gahh, I am now really hating what I have in store for lunch. But if I can hold out, I am doing Mexican again tonight, except I am making it instead of going out.

Mexican food is always yes

I don't know why I love Mexican food so much, I do think I could eat it almost every day. I don't know too many people that like Margaritas, but something about a salted rimmed Margarita is so good too.

I need to stop or I will be going out for Margarita Mix later today.
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about whether or not I should get a new tattoo...

the answer to this is ALWAYS *kitten* yes!!
  • saymyname2
    Options
    The 'Reheat' buttons on old microwaves are weird. It's like "Pick a number between 1-4 and we'll surprise you with what we think you're eating."

:D:D:D
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    A lot of missed opportunities and wrong turns in my life.

I think we've all had this. I try not to have to many regrets, I can't do anything to correct or change unless another opportunity presents itself and I don't take notice or act on it. Maybe these things turn around in their own time and you look back and say ahhh, this why I did not do that. Just a thought.
  • saymyname2
    Options
    Just had the best day out with my little monster of a daughter!
    theatre and shopping pics to come :)<3
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I like my strawberry protein powder

We might have to have a talk about this.

On another note, I'm now craving candy.

just passed by my vending machine and saw the stack of starburst

im really on a hunt for food to supplement my lunch though. maybe pizza. but I had pizza like 2x last week and having a sheet this weekend.

#firstworldproblems

as long as you change up the toppings its allowed :)

I love my pizza plain and cheesy!

You just keep getting better.
    I'm thinking about whether or not I should get a new tattoo...

The answer to that question is almost always yes.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Just 2 american kids growing up in amercan heartland
  • saymyname2
    Options

thanks guys now thats on my mind
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »

thanks guys now thats on my mind

Life goes on
  • saymyname2
    Options
    on the real whats on my mind:

my friends are flying in this weekend: a rich kid from Miami because he wants to hang out, a rich kid from VA who owns a medical distribution company, and 1 special agent from the UK. its going to be a legendary weekend.

sometimes I feel extremely poor compared to my friends. I know I know, never compare yourself to others, but its hard to hang out with them when they go " hey lets go grab a 400$ wangyu steak tonight " and I have to say no thanks cause broke.

NO NONONONO
    Your looking at this ALL wrong! You got rich friends..... Play the poor card!!! Be like OMG theres this amazing plaaaacc...... oh never mind Its a bit too much for me.... *insert sad eyes here* BAM! free *kitten*!!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • saymyname2
    Options
    I just saw a trailer for the live-action Dumbo remake and there's no chance in hell I'm ever seeing it. I can't even watch the cartoon one because there's something about him being picked on that just breaks me.

ok yea i feel ya but the pink elephants on parade amazing stuff
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I wish life had a restart button
  • saymyname2
    Options

my friends are flying in this weekend: a rich kid from Miami because he wants to hang out, a rich kid from VA who owns a medical distribution company, and 1 special agent from the UK. its going to be a legendary weekend.

sometimes I feel extremely poor compared to my friends. I know I know, never compare yourself to others, but its hard to hang out with them when they go " hey lets go grab a 400$ wangyu steak tonight " and I have to say no thanks cause broke.

It's very hard not to compare yourself to others. It's so easy to feel inferior - I know that I do that a lot.

same here. I just keep it in most of the time cause I don't need another lecture of " stop comparing urself to others"

NO NONONONO
    Your looking at this ALL wrong! You got rich friends..... Play the poor card!!! Be like OMG theres this amazing plaaaacc...... oh never mind Its a bit too much for me.... *insert sad eyes here* BAM! free *kitten*!!!!

hah! I play that card sometimes, but not because I want something out of it. one of my friend whos a doctor ALWAYS pays for me, even if its a simple 10$ lunch. we are close and he makes a ton of money so he always wants to treat his friends no matter where we go. very nice of him, but damn I aint THAT broke lmao.

good thing is most of my friends who are wealthy are really nice and humble people. they worked hard for what they have. mostly anyways.

well DAMN introduce ME to your friends im poor as all get out!!
  • saymyname2
    edited June 2018
    Options

It's very hard not to compare yourself to others. It's so easy to feel inferior - I know that I do that a lot.

same here. I just keep it in most of the time cause I don't need another lecture of " stop comparing urself to others"

NO NONONONO

hah! I play that card sometimes, but not because I want something out of it. one of my friend whos a doctor ALWAYS pays for me, even if its a simple 10$ lunch. we are close and he makes a ton of money so he always wants to treat his friends no matter where we go. very nice of him, but damn I aint THAT broke lmao.

good thing is most of my friends who are wealthy are really nice and humble people. they worked hard for what they have. mostly anyways.

my biggest regret was not partnering with my friend with the medical company. he was doing contracts with china, and since hes Korean, he would need someone to speak the language there. unfortunately my Chinese is less than decent so I wasn't up for it. he gave me a year to think about it. I tried studying but failed horribly lol.

to put in perspective, the contract was for selling syringes @1$ a piece. theres about a billion people there. I was going to get 30% of what they would of made.

yep......

Well at least youre pretty :D:D
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Have a VERY, ermmmm...progressive, alternative lifestyle friend who is doing a really amazing project that I have been helping her with come and give me an update on some thing. I had worked on her logo, but felt it was truly artistic enough, so I got her in touch with a few different people. Cost her a bit but she brought back the designs and they are spot on good based on the drafts I made, and she was already approached for a TV show. Also going to work with her on a YouTube Vlog (think sex sells type stuff).

Maybe this is what I can do for retirement.
  • saymyname2
    Options
    Have a VERY, ermmmm...progressive, alternative lifestyle friend who is doing a really amazing project that I have been helping her with come and give me an update on some thing. I had worked on her logo, but felt it was truly artistic enough, so I got her in touch with a few different people. Cost her a bit but she brought back the designs and they are spot on good based on the drafts I made, and she was already approached for a TV show. Also going to work with her on a YouTube Vlog (think sex sells type stuff).

Do it! the worse that can happen is working at burger king... and who doesnt like free burgers!
  • saymyname2
    Options

NO NONONONO

my biggest regret was not partnering with my friend with the medical company. he was doing contracts with china, and since hes Korean, he would need someone to speak the language there. unfortunately my Chinese is less than decent so I wasn't up for it. he gave me a year to think about it. I tried studying but failed horribly lol.

to put in perspective, the contract was for selling syringes @1$ a piece. theres about a billion people there. I was going to get 30% of what they would of made.

yep......

Well at least youre pretty :D:D

I could of been prettier with all the plastic surgery I could afford!!!

Oh honey no youre a beautiful man no need for all that fake stuff
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Sounds like an opportunity or 'right' turn you shouldn't miss out on this time.

I don't think 'sex sells stuff' is going out anytime soon. :smiley: