What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    Wow I have been flirting a lot lately and I don’t know if I am feeling more confident or just sleeping less so I haven’t a filter
    Wow I have been flirting a lot lately and I don’t know if I am feeling more confident or just sleeping less so I haven’t a filter

I don’t have a filter when I’m exhausted either. We love all sides of you.

I need both of you in my “in box” on long night shifts.

I only have perverted responses to this so I shall say, you know where to find me my friend :)

*patiently waits for inappropriate pms from both of you*
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    That one person that I still adore but probably hates me.

And Magnum ice cream.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

No sleep = no filter for me, too. And I know all about long night shifts. In fact, I know enough about long night shifts and my own lack of a filter that I know it’s best I not go in ANYONE’S inbox when I’ve got that combo of things happening.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    I should be asleep but I'm wired
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Why?Just why did I wake up at 2 am when I didn’t get to sleep until well after midnight?
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    put on a body-con dress to see it baggy, yay but loosing weight is becoming expensive!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options

I only have perverted responses to this so I shall say, you know where to find me my friend :)

Haha. Then my subliminal message worked :naughty:
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »

No sleep = no filter for me, too. And I know all about long night shifts. In fact, I know enough about long night shifts and my own lack of a filter that I know it’s best I not go in ANYONE’S inbox when I’ve got that combo of things happening.

Shhhh
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    1. Why are the thread counts screwed up?
    2. Who got booted or requested their posts deleted
    3. I'd like to go back and send a day on my grandpa's farm in 1910, 1920, 1930, etc.

If you work out 1 and 2 can you pass it on.. trying to work it out now.

Not even going to try, but they must have posted on the selfie thread a lot.

Mehh I can't be bothered either..

How do y'all even keep up with this much???

I can’t keep up either.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Will work for food.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Will work for food.

u rang?

You workout for food. Im promising an exchange. Some work...for food.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Will work for food.

u rang?

well, u work , and get paid, with that money, u should b able to buy food

Ugh ...fine. I'll do no work. Ill pay for the food just bring it to me.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Will work for food.

u rang?

well, u work , and get paid, with that money, u should b able to buy food

Ugh ...fine. I'll do no work. Ill pay for the food just bring it to me.

ur confusing me. go back to dat wine

Lol i prefer wine in the evening. Cranky pants.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    This bulking phase. Afraid im going to fail and just become fat lol

HAAhah THIS. I know I need to consider cutting but the bulking phase freaks me a little..I might not stop and just keep bulking till I'm hulking :|

i already ate a whole rice box with pork, and pho, and some other carby stuff. while im happy, im afraid im gonna just get lazy from food coma and turn into a slug.

as im eating 5 servings of doritos atm

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

For some reason I can taste those right from my screen. I don't have room for those today in my cals, but these might just deserve a trip to the store tomorrow. :smiley:

I think u deserve them

I never run out. I always buy them when i see them on sale. If u see my cabinet, i have doritos and pork rinds for dayssss

I need to come shopping in your food cabinets. I love pork rinds too.

Walmart had these microwave pork rinds and I thought they would be awful. They were really good, hot pork rinds are really good.

Huh. Never tried microwavable pork rinds. Must find!

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

The pork rinds are individual packages. This is what they are.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Some people's phone numbers are wack.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

HAAhah THIS. I know I need to consider cutting but the bulking phase freaks me a little..I might not stop and just keep bulking till I'm hulking :|

i already ate a whole rice box with pork, and pho, and some other carby stuff. while im happy, im afraid im gonna just get lazy from food coma and turn into a slug.

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

For some reason I can taste those right from my screen. I don't have room for those today in my cals, but these might just deserve a trip to the store tomorrow. :smiley:

I think u deserve them

I never run out. I always buy them when i see them on sale. If u see my cabinet, i have doritos and pork rinds for dayssss

Walmart had these microwave pork rinds and I thought they would be awful. They were really good, hot pork rinds are really good.

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

I knew there was a reason why im taking my friends to long island this weekend. cause theres a walmart there!

I thought these would be terrible, but straight out the mickywave when they are hot and still crackling, they are pretty good. 1 serving is 60 cals, 10 grams of protein cannot beat that. :smile:
  • cee134
    Options

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

I knew there was a reason why im taking my friends to long island this weekend. cause theres a walmart there!

I thought these would be terrible, but straight out the mickywave when they are hot and still crackling, they are pretty good. 1 serving is 60 cals, 10 grams of protein cannot beat that. :smile:

So for one package it’s 20 grams of protein, no carbs and only 4 grams of fat. Impressive! I didn’t realize how much protein they have. I need to try these.

The catch is it's deep-fried pigskin.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited June 2018
    Options

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

So for one package it’s 20 grams of protein, no carbs and only 4 grams of fat. Impressive! I didn’t realize how much protein they have. I need to try these.

It says there's 3.5 servings in the bag, but usually around 3. Basically 30 grams protein, 6 grams fat for 180 cals if you dare eat the whole bag like myself. :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

It says there's 3.5 servings in the bag, but usually around 3. Basically 30 grams protein, 6 grams fat for 180 cals if you dare eat the whole bag like myself. :smiley:

that sounds better than the protein bars I eat.

I am super full after eating these too. I love my protein bars, but sometimes you need an extra hot cracklin snack.
  • cee134
    Options
    Great, now food is on my mind.