What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Cancelling plans is ok. Staying home to cook instead of going out is ok. Disappearing for a bit to get your life together is ok. Resurfacing in a foreign country under a new name 10 years later is ok. It’s called self care.

5bri980peam2.png
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    How do you tell someone that you need them to be enough without being too much?

just tell me. I've heard it before. believe me.

Hey, you are supposed to be getting me out of a date! You aren't being enough

KAREN. I gave you step by step instructions. Just tell him you met a guy online. Then show him a picture of @kinetixtrainer2 He'll understand.
    How do you tell someone that you need them to be enough without being too much?

just tell me. I've heard it before. believe me.

Hey, you are supposed to be getting me out of a date! You aren't being enough

KAREN. I gave you step by step instructions. Just tell him you met a guy online. Then show him a picture of @kinetixtrainer2 He'll understand.

This is actually a fantastic idea, but then he'd fall in love with @kinetixtrainer2 and I'd have more competition

Ummm, I thought we were already in love!?

WE are, but my date would fall in love too. Who wouldn't?!

Exactly! Karen you are the best.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    1. Why are the thread counts screwed up?
    2. Who got booted or requested their posts deleted
    3. I'd like to go back and send a day on my grandpa's farm in 1910, 1920, 1930, etc.

If you work out 1 and 2 can you pass it on.. trying to work it out now.

Not even going to try, but they must have posted on the selfie thread a lot.

Mehh I can't be bothered either..
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Now I know why women pay others to have their nails done; this is a pain.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    3. I'd like to go back and send a day on my grandpa's farm in 1910, 1920, 1930, etc.

Gosh, then I am sure gonna miss them :D

@SabotageinStilettos ..
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

How do y'all even keep up with this much???
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

How do y'all even keep up with this much???

Just naturally inquisitive lol
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    This bulking phase. Afraid im going to fail and just become fat lol

HAAhah THIS. I know I need to consider cutting but the bulking phase freaks me a little..I might not stop and just keep bulking till I'm hulking :|

i already ate a whole rice box with pork, and pho, and some other carby stuff. while im happy, im afraid im gonna just get lazy from food coma and turn into a slug.

as im eating 5 servings of doritos atm

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

For some reason I can taste those right from my screen. I don't have room for those today in my cals, but these might just deserve a trip to the store tomorrow. :smiley:

I think u deserve them

I never run out. I always buy them when i see them on sale. If u see my cabinet, i have doritos and pork rinds for dayssss

I need to come shopping in your food cabinets. I love pork rinds too.

Walmart had these microwave pork rinds and I thought they would be awful. They were really good, hot pork rinds are really good.

Huh. Never tried microwavable pork rinds. Must find!

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Theres no WAY you eat this!
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Muffins baby
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    The fact that this is the second week i haven't been able to use the treadmill due to feet issues.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Ok...back to ozarks
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Wow I have been flirting a lot lately and I don’t know if I am feeling more confident or just sleeping less so I haven’t a filter
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Wow I have been flirting a lot lately and I don’t know if I am feeling more confident or just sleeping less so I haven’t a filter

I don’t have a filter when I’m exhausted either. We love all sides of you.
    ;);) Same to you dear
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options

Back off my mans
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »

Back off my mans

Your man? ....for now.

Hey you two, there’s plenty of me to go around
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Gosh, then I am sure gonna miss them :D

@SabotageinStilettos ..

That was days ago. I assumed whoever left was today based on the comments I was seeing. What do I know though? :D

I was just going on the hinky thread counts etc.. yeah she left a few days ago but I figured it took a couple of days to pull all her posts... but maybe not.. was just a guess.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options

I need both of you in my “in box” on long night shifts.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

I need both of you in my “in box” on long night shifts.

Lol snap me sometime
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Wondering about 1 and 2 myself.

3 is something I think about often. Well, not your grandpa’s farm, but my ancestors’ places. Some of my great-great-great grandparents were among the first settlers of a town about half an hour from where I live, moving there in the 1850s and 1860s. I love to go and wander there - to their church that was built in 1864, the site of the flour mill my g-g-g-grandfather and his business partner built, their final resting places, etc.
    I’d love to be able to step back in time to visit their farms and homesteads...and on the other side of my family, to be able to go back and meet my great great grandmother and learn something, anything about who she was and where she came from, as I’m done so much genealogy research, but for her all I have are a first name and an approximate birth year.