• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    someone bring me a glass of ice water i’ll grant three wishes

I wish for a glass, some ice, and some water
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I agreed to stay and work overtime. Not sure it was a good idea at this time of night. Have to take my grandchildren to school in the morning, but someone had to stay until 11.
  • house101292
    house101292 Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Just need someone to talk to.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My trip to Chicago at the end of the month. I'm excited to meet my new nephew.

That is exciting, congrats on your new nephew :)
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    @your_future_ex_wife hope you can follow it up with an unrushed breakfast, perhaps even seated.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    A headache 😒

That sucks - Hope it gets better
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Someone who has had the same account for years, and who I could have sworn used to be a forum regular, has a minuscule number of posts when i click her profile.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Someone who has had the same account for years, and who I could have sworn used to be a forum regular, has a minuscule number of posts when i click her profile.

You can ask to have your posts deleted. I know people who have done this. I never could. I love reading my own nonsense too much.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

maybe they've gone in and requested some of their posts to be deleted? this is also the reason why some threads get messed up from time to time.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

You can ask to have your posts deleted. I know people who have done this. I never could. I love reading my own nonsense too much.

Thank you
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

maybe they've gone in and requested some of their posts to be deleted? this is also the reason why some threads get messed up from time to time.
    yes, must be it. thank you
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I'm so irritated.
    I had jealous dreams about my ex husband last night.
    Puts me in a pissy mood all dang day, ugh.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I'm so irritated.

I dream about your ex husband too. You always talk about him and he sounds kind of hot.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'm so irritated.

I dream about your ex husband too. You always talk about him and he sounds kind of hot.

Yep, he's all kinds of wonderful, 😂
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Just received my birthday card from my Dad, wishing me a happy 33rd birthday with $800.00 in it. Telling me he topped up my card because he had forgot to send it. My birthday was in January. At this point your best to just be the a-hole who forgot, but leave it to my Dad to think he can fix things with money. I think I’m going to mail it back to him for his birthday.
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Just received my birthday card from my Dad, wishing me a happy 33rd birthday with $800.00 in it. Telling me he topped up my card because he had forgot to send it. My birthday was in January. At this point your best to just be the a-hole who forgot, but leave it to my Dad to think he can fix things with money. I think I’m going to mail it back to him for his birthday.

If you really want to prove a point, send me the money.