Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    rruff1fq7fyl.jpg
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    @Will_Workout_for_food ... I'm going to place a bulk Instacart order on Friday when my godson arrives. That way I can order from Aldi, Costco and Walmart (pork rinds).

Your friends popping over for a visit sounds fun. Your crew sounds a lot like my brother's, only switch up the UK agent for an American Special Agent . Lol
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Breasteses
  • 2VORNT2V
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »
    Breasteses

See the shirts off thread, look for magnus

Literally the chicken kind tho, that’s dinner tomorrow night
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    3vxduumc1g2y.gif

Every time I nap with my cats, this is what waking up is like.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @magnussg67 holy smokes :D:p
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Home spa day with my girl! Tomorrow is her last exam and prom, I'm feeling very old and very proud!

nx7dvebclahk.jpg
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Coffee. Coffee usually gives me a few minutes of happiness in the morning. I had to switch to K cups though and it taste like burnt Christmas trees.
  • 2VORNT2V
    edited June 2018
    Options
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers, Who Are Just Regular Brothers, Running In A Van From An Asteroid And All Sorts Of Things, The Movie.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    dmme0mh1ng8e.jpg

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers, Who Are Just Regular Brothers, Running In A Van From An Asteroid And All Sorts Of Things, The Movie.

TL;DR
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I hereby give up the easy jokes. No more low hanging fruit for me. I have matured

But.... But...

That really rubs me the wrong way.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

700 pounds.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Time for my nightly 3-4 hour walk! wonder what the night holds for me

Wow! 3 - 4 hours? How much distance do you cover? Do you have trails or paths to walk? Curious because I try to walk 2 hours most days and sometimes it's hard to find new routes that are safe. We do have trails and paths here so I explore a lot but have to be careful as I'm by myself.

I carry a knife and im not too worried as im not very kidnapable lol

I walk everywhere all around wherever my feet take me really. I just like to wonder I have met some amazing people and ive seen some great things! I even made a fox friend so I go feed her every night now.

made me think of this

tumblr_m2zoz00k7j1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

I love my fox friend! I can cuddle her now its amazing!! I want to bring her home with me!

I was watching a youtube thing about having foxes the other day. Apparently there is a fox rescue where you can adopt them. Sounds like they don't make very good indoor pets, apparently the instinct to burrow is super strong. They had stories of them digging holes in couches and mattresses. But, they seem super friendly if domesticated. Apparently they don't potty train well, and they are more similar to a cat to train than a dog.

@saymyname2 - for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about this all day yesterday, had to get my husband to find it (he watches this guy's excavation videos, so that's how we came across it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI3VbMv6tlg
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Love that one :lol:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    im pretty terrible, but there are moment I enjoy sitting back and just watching the *kitten* hit the fan
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    My assistant brought Cinnabon to work today. This is cruel and usual torture.

I have a cinny roll addiction, fer realz. I cannot have them around. It is a sad thing.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options