Start of summer is June 21st! 45 pound challege (or what you want to shed)! Join in!

Options

Replies

• Hilogirl2018
    Hilogirl2018 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    @Sarah7518 Fantastic progress! By the month is a great way to look at it. When I checked MFP stats, I saw I've lost 5.4 lbs since March 9th. All right, feeling more positive now!
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Sarah7518 wrote: »
    I’ve lost 10.5 pounds in a month. I want to do the same for April! No Easter candy for me!

Excellent job!!!!!!
  • JohnnytotheB
    Options
    @Sarah7518 Fantastic progress! By the month is a great way to look at it. When I checked MFP stats, I saw I've lost 5.4 lbs since March 9th. All right, feeling more positive now!

Excellent job!!!!!!!!!
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I’ll do the challenge! I have to lose 10-15, but hopefully I lose it and then use this challenge to keep it off.
  • Sunshinfit
    Options
    Do we just post our intake, etc on this thread or is there a link I need?
  • icecreampnt
    icecreampnt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • JohnnytotheB
    Options
    Sunshinfit wrote: »
    I’ll do the challenge! I have to lose 10-15, but hopefully I lose it and then use this challenge to keep it off.

That's great! You can post right to this! I will also send you a friend request and we can help each other out!
  • JohnnytotheB
    Options
    I am in

That's great! I will also send you a friend request to help each other out!
  • Sunshinfit
    Options
    I weighed in today and am at 140.8lbs. 10.8 lbs is totally doable as long as I don’t have to many days like this one. I went over by 486 cals today. That’s a huge amount. I tend to eat to much on weekends.
  • Sarah7518
    Sarah7518 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sunshinfit wrote: »
    I weighed in today and am at 140.8lbs. 10.8 lbs is totally doable as long as I don’t have to many days like this one. I went over by 486 cals today. That’s a huge amount. I tend to eat to much on weekends.

Weekends are tough for me too.. 😳
  • Sunshinfit
    Options
    I have decided I really don’t need to loose weight. I’m 5’9 and 140lb. I will continue with this challenge but with the goal of maintaining my current weight and toning up. Of course I will not stress if I gain muscle weight but I want to make sure if I gain that’s what it is. I did pretty good today as far as intake goes. The weekdays are so much easier for me. I plan my breakfast and lunch the night before which really helps a lot. I also make sure to save plenty of calories for the delicious food my boyfriend cooks for dinner.
  • Hilogirl2018
    Options
    @Sunshinfit That's awesome, and thanks for sticking around to show us what maintenance looks like- and of course, to get any support you may need from us!
  • nicole157
    nicole157 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! While 2 pounds a week is attainable, it will be a challenge for me. That would be 20 pounds by Summer ❤️ I want it!
  • JohnnytotheB
    Options
    nicole157 wrote: »
    I would like to join! While 2 pounds a week is attainable, it will be a challenge for me. That would be 20 pounds by Summer ❤️ I want it!

Excellent!!! I will send you a friend request!!!!
  • Sarah7518
    Sarah7518 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    nicole157 wrote: »
    I would like to join! While 2 pounds a week is attainable, it will be a challenge for me. That would be 20 pounds by Summer ❤️

Good luck, you can do it. I’m trying to lose two a week also👍🏼
  • nicole157
    nicole157 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @Sarah7518 it’s good to have a buddy! We can totally do this 😁👍🏻
  • Hilogirl2018
    Options
    3/11 157.8
    3/18 156.6. (-1.2 lbs)
    3/25 154.8 (-1.8 lbs)
    4/01 156 (+1.2)
    4/08 155.2 (-.08)
    4/15 152.8 (-2.4)

Total challenge weight loss: 5 lbs
    Note: I'm going to try to maintain this week on vacation! I'll be calorie cycling and sticking to my minimum step goal. I'm revising my original timeline to ONE pound a week, not two, now that I see how it's going.

Goal weight for this challenge: 147
  • JohnnytotheB
    Options
    I hope you have a great vacation! Great job on the loss!!
  • Hilogirl2018
    Options
    @JohnnytotheB thanks, I'm really looking forward to it so much!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I just saw this today, and there are 9 weeks left until June 21. I am going to set a goal of losing 18 pounds by then.