Over 200 Club Week 4 (open group)

Options

Replies

• ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I did 35 minutes at 3 MPH on the treadmill at the gym.
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't do last weeks challenge, my computer crashed and I just got it back up today! Anyway I can definitely do the walking challenge... I will start my minutes today.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    WTG everyone!! 101 minutes for me 7 miles of WATP:drinker:
  • osmium
    osmium Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh no! This is a terrible week for me to get the walking challenge. I normally do a minimum of 40minutes per day on the school run but my oldest daughter has the Chicken Pox!!!!!! Gaaaaaaaaah! We are house bound.

So my stats are going to look terrible, so I am including my Couch 2 5K workouts which include running.

Sat: 100 mins ( a local fair :laugh: ) plus 31 mins C25K so 131 mins total!
    Sun: 0 mins (oh dear!)
    Mon : 31 mins C25K
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    60 minutes for me today. It's our youngest daughter's 13th b-day today, going to use a few of my exercise calories to celebrate :wink:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of High impact cardio YAY!! I feel great thats all I could fit in today!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    I walked for 120 minutes today (sunday)... awestfall.. you inspired me so today was the day, during the week I don't have as much time, but usually do at least an hour. Have a great week all!

Walk away those pounds:drinker:

Awestfall is inspiring. You are, too, Pegm! I don't know that I can keep up with that, but I've got 30 minutes of walking plus strength training (that really gets my heart rate going) planned for later on today. Woo hoo!
    Awe thanks for your comment saying I was inspiring that really means alot !!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Woo hoo you are all doing SO fabulous with this challenge! I did a lot of walking this weekend but I seriously don't know exactly how many minutes so I will just round it to 30 ( which I probably did more) but I don't want to give myself too much credit! hahaha

I am excited that we are already at week 4! This week we will definately reassess where we are and I want your suggestions on what types of challenges you would like to see. All suggestions are welcome!

Anyone do something great this weekend! I saw that awestfall was super excited and kicked but with the challenge! I kept it low key this weekend...
    Thanks for saying that !! And yes I pumped it up this weekend and I am still fired up and ready to go.Today wasn't as great but I was busy with kids and grocery shopping so I am satisfied with 60 minutes of high impact cardio.Thanks for keeping my butt fired up!!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Well, I actually made it to the hotel gym to run tonight. I only ran for 23 minutes because the evil treadmill kept shocking me everytime I touched it. Couldn't even change the speed without getting shocked. Stayed at 5mph most of the time 4.5 for a little bit. Burned 330 cal according to my F6 though so I am not complaining!!!

I was really proud of myself today at class. It is catered so I wasn't sure how I would do. For breakfast I just had a small bagel w/ light cream cheese and some grapes. For lunch they had a salad bar and turkey meatloaf.

Then they put out a huge afternoon snack. Unlimited reeses pb cups, malted milk balls, and cookies. Plus, a bunch of healthy stuff. I had 15 baby carrots and wasn't even a little tempted to get all the junk. I was shocked with myself.

Then I went to the store and stocked my hotel fridge w/ smart ones so I don't eat out for dinner. And passed up all the dessert I was eyeballing.

Okay, I am done going on and on. Just proud of myself and the hubby doesn't understand how big todays accomplishment was for me!!!

Have a great night!
  • Matterafun
    Options

Then they put out a huge afternoon snack. Unlimited reeses pb cups, malted milk balls, and cookies. Plus, a bunch of healthy stuff. I had 15 baby carrots and wasn't even a little tempted to get all the junk. I was shocked with myself.

Then I went to the store and stocked my hotel fridge w/ smart ones so I don't eat out for dinner. And passed up all the dessert I was eyeballing.

Great job, Proudmama! I know how tough it is to eat healthy when you're on the road, especially when the conference lays out the yummy, but dreaded junk food spread. Keep up the great work!

I'm logging in 45 minutes of walking today :smile:
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    I did about 25 minutes today.

I'm loving this challenge as I love walking!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    So Friday I got about 90 minutes of good walking in. Since then none:grumble: My son has been sick :sick: so I haven't been able to make it out. Hopefully tonight is better so we can get some walking in before the snow and rain come. I can't believe the amount of time everyone has spent walking. WTG
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ok i have been bad at this challenge
    work has been crazy and than when i come home i have to clean and forget that i need to walk until it is pretty late
    so it is my fault its not just the i'm busy excuse i'm super forgettful
    hopefully today is better if not at least cleaning burns some calories i've never cleaned this much in my life before :laugh:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    woke up too late so didn't walk as much as planned, only about 40mins + 20 other minutes from last night's blitz walk, a total of about 205mins for the week :drinker:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Great challenge!!!

Sat - 30 min
    Sun - 45 min
    Mon - 35 min

That's all for now...don't know how long it will be tonight, but I'm sure it will be good!
    Sara
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    50minutes of walkin for me today...wtg everyone!!:drinker:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    80 mins. for me today... have to make up for tomorrow.. I have a late meeting at school. Everyone is doing great on this challenge, every little bit you can sneak in even when you are busy and the weather is bad helps.
  • awestfall
    Options
    90 minutes for me today !!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I took on Jack in the Box today and won. Since I live in Podunk MO we have no Jack in the Box anywhere close and I LOVE Jack in the Box. There is one here in Phoenix... I had bought some frozen dinners to stock my hotel fridge, and the maid turned off my freezer and ruined them all!! :mad: So, I found myself in the Jack in the Box drivethru.... but I turned around and went to Subway. Yea me!! :happy:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Today....30 min. and 1.6 miles. (Doesn't include other stuff I did.) :happy: