Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,162Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,162Member, Premium Member
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 30,975Member Member Posts: 30,975Member Member
    If machines were alive, wood chippers and paper shredders would probably get along really well because of similar interests.
    Donate 1 kidney and you are a hero, donate 100 and you become villain.
    Schools require parent permission to show PG-13 movies that have little to no violence, but a game about hanging a man is played without consent as soon as kids can spell.
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,327Member Member Posts: 1,327Member Member
    Every choice that we make also involves running a risk
    cee134 wrote: »
    Schools require parent permission to show PG-13 movies that have little to no violence, but a game about hanging a man is played without consent as soon as kids can spell.
    Isn't this topic about posting your own thoughts?
  • sniper300_Rumsniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073Member Member Posts: 1,073Member Member
    “I came here to kick *kitten* and chew bubble gum, and im all out of bubble gum.” So i guess i just go to the gym and kick my own *kitten* lol good friday peeps
    “I came here to kick *kitten* and chew bubble gum, and im all out of bubble gum.” So i guess i just go to the gym and kick my own *kitten* lol good friday peeps

Please don't kick any kittens. ;)
  • sniper300_Rumsniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073Member Member Posts: 1,073Member Member

Please don't kick any kittens. ;)

Dang censorship
    1sphere wrote: »

So you literally ignored the first post on this page so you could quote me and ask that?

ppmexx6wrj76.gif

So you literally ignored the first post on this page so you could quote me and ask that?

ppmexx6wrj76.gif
    quote: Feel free to add yours
    Fine then, if someone else's thought becomes your thought

ppmexx6wrj76.gif
    quote: Feel free to add yours
    Fine then, if someone else's thought becomes your thought
    denny_mac wrote: »
    In a 500 day period, someone could have met someone, got married, gave birth to a child, got divorced, and still would have been using the same box of Q tips.

I love how your mind works.

Most of my posts in this thread are posts I like from other people from other sites. I don't like to take credit for something I don't think of.

I like to post some of my favorites for others to enjoy. That and I also love random thoughts.

Let's see, you ignored the 100's of other people's indirect quotes and memes, yet chose mine for some reason, yet ignored the fact that I've said many times, I don't take credit for other people's thoughts or work.

If you think this thread is only for original random thoughts, you better go back to page 1 and explain it to the rest of the people who have participated in this thread since September of 2016, one by one.

7tptgi8l4rby.gif

Let's see, you ignored the 100's of other people's indirect quotes and memes, yet chose mine for some reason
    Well, I'm not trying to attack you personally - I just thought the topic was about posting your own thought. But apparently the thought doesn't need to be from ourselves. I know that now. I also wasn't paying attention to posts by others.
    edited April 19
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,162Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,162Member, Premium Member
    Seriously, why the heck did the ancients put liquid mercury in a pyramid in Teotihuacan?
    A Prosecco candle smells like a rotting corpse
    knock yourself out........

3tq55r9ad2nj.gif
    edited April 20
    How does Theresa May sleep at night?
    When the weather is cold and bitter, everyone hates everyone. When the weather is warm and sunny, there’s more of a solidarity among people