Just Dance 2 Challenge

Options

Replies

• inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    im in!
  • listerps2
    Options
    I hope the UK and US versions have the same songs!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I hope the UK and US versions have the same songs!

They do :)
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm in too if you're open to more ppl joining :D Not very coordinated, lol, but I can't help but love JD2
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Is there still room? I want to join!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    There's still room until I post the scores for the first songs on Monday so anyone can join now!
  • GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am excited I hope that I have Just Dance 2 delivered to me in time! :)
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am in IF I can get to KC this weekend and pick up Just Dance 2!!! Will post on Sunday IF I get it!
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for the idea prila13.
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    sounds like fun! i am in!! :happy:
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    There's still room until I post the scores for the first songs on Monday so anyone can join now!

Can't wait until tomorrow!!! Whoo Hoo!!!:love:
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am in IF I can get to KC this weekend and pick up Just Dance 2!!! Will post on Sunday IF I get it!
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for the idea prila13.

GOT MINE!!! I am in!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    When will the scores be posted? I work out first thing in the morning due to my work schedule and thats the only time i am able to work out, just dont want to b end up being a day behind everyone else lol
  • ktmccorkell
    ktmccorkell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Would love to do this. I used to do just dance with my kids and I haven't done it in awhile. This should be fun!
  • brennahrose
    Options
    My mom is doing this and so I'm I.
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    When will the scores be posted? I work out first thing in the morning due to my work schedule and thats the only time i am able to work out, just dont want to b end up being a day behind everyone else lol

I work late nights so they won't be posted until after 12ish. But once there is another leader, they can post anytime they want.
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I work late nights so they won't be posted until after 12ish. But once there is another leader, they can post anytime they want.

So this is basically a challenge to beat the current leader of whatever songs you post up? I was thinking along the lines of daily totals challenges with certain song lists or something or am I just really confused here?
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, love JD2 and glad that I didn't miss the beginning. I'm soooo in.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

So this is basically a challenge to beat the current leader of whatever songs you post up? I was thinking along the lines of daily totals challenges with certain song lists or something or am I just really confused here?

I understood it to be the leader picks 3 songs, posts their scores and we have a week to see who can get the highest scores on those 3 songs, then that person is the new leader for the next week.

Is that correct?
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Well ill be a day behind then, unless i stay up later as i work midnights and go to sleep around 1 pm Central Time!
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    just started here would love to join how do i do it i have the game where do i get the scores