If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,293 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    It's not even just the nuts @alteredsteve175, it's the other [cheetah] ingredients. Deliciously yummy. Maybe even worth the calories. Just don't eat the whole [ocelot] bag. Or go for it! They also have pecan flavor that I almost chose, but I love cashews and haven't had them in so long because. Yeah. Calories. also have almond flavor, but I eat almonds. Just not the whole [jaguarundi] bag. Really tasty. Kind of just like the description says -- tastes like brittle, but with a softer tooth. Somewhere between brittle and peeps. Peanuts, corn syrup, sugar, cashews, baking soda, flavor and salt.

Now I want some more. Too bad. Already ate the entire [leopard] bag. And if it didn't have calories, right now, I'd go get me some more.

Had to bring it back on topic.

You're crackin' me up with all the cat references. 🦁🐯🐱 Very creative!

There's an inflatable boat company based in Boise that you've surely herd of -- Aire. They are PVC shell around a urethane bladder for "best of both worlds," and they have a really good warranty. And allegedly awesome customer service. I don't own one; you probably see lots of 'em around. Made right there in Idaho, too. They make traditional rafts and catarafts. All their cat boats are named after cats. The used to name them after actual felines with names appropriate relative to the size of the boats. They used to make a little one called on Ocelot. A friend has one. Now their Leopard is the biggest stock size boat, and the Lion comes in different lengths.

I'll try to cuss up a few more species next [panther] time.

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    It's not even just the nuts @alteredsteve175, it's the other [cheetah] ingredients. Deliciously yummy. Maybe even worth the calories. Just don't eat the whole [ocelot] bag. Or go for it! They also have pecan flavor that I almost chose, but I love cashews and haven't had them in so long because. Yeah. Calories. also have almond flavor, but I eat almonds. Just not the whole [jaguarundi] bag. Really tasty. Kind of just like the description says -- tastes like brittle, but with a softer tooth. Somewhere between brittle and peeps. Peanuts, corn syrup, sugar, cashews, baking soda, flavor and salt.

Now I want some more. Too bad. Already ate the entire [leopard] bag. And if it didn't have calories, right now, I'd go get me some more.

Had to bring it back on topic.

You're crackin' me up with all the cat references. 🦁🐯🐱 Very creative!

There's an inflatable boat company based in Boise that you've surely herd of -- Aire. They are PVC shell around a urethane bladder for "best of both worlds," and they have a really good warranty. And allegedly awesome customer service. I don't own one; you probably see lots of 'em around. Made right there in Idaho, too. They make traditional rafts and catarafts. All their cat boats are named after cats. The used to name them after actual felines with names appropriate relative to the size of the boats. They used to make a little one called on Ocelot. A friend has one. Now their Leopard is the biggest stock size boat, and the Lion comes in different lengths.

I'll try to cuss up a few more species next [panther] time.

Too funny! I have been in the (bobcat) Aire showroom several times. They do make awesome rafts!

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    How many servings in a bag? Other than one. :) And where can one find these because they sound goooooood.

The label makes an outlandish claim that a serving is one ounce. In my world yesterday, that was only 18% of a serving. The label says they are made in Texas. I got them at BiMart for member rewards Tuesday. My member number ended in the number that won the prize. I almost left 'em in the store, but figured I'd take them to share with my dive crew. And I forgot. But that's ok. There were eight of us on the team that day, and only 5.5 servings, so there would't have been enough :)

That's sweet you were gonna share. :)
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    My Mom still makes me an Easter basket every year and it will have.....
    My Mom still makes me an Easter basket every year and it will have.....

My mother still insists on buying me candy every year too, haha. I'm 31!

I'm available for adoption if either of you need another sister. Just sayin!

Ooooooo me too, please. Easter treats are so much better than passover treats.

There’s nothing too religious about a chocolate bunny, so help yourself! :p

So it wasn't a bunny that hopped throughout all the towns proclaiming that Jesus has risen?

No, it was a sugar-covered chicken.
    n5upbg1ivdt5.jpeg

Peeps are the most overrated candy in existence!

Totally agree!

But I did like the idea someone had of making s'mores with them.

I've toasted them over a campfire several times. It's novel. I haven't made a smore, though. I can't see them going well with chocolate???

I like to put a Christmas peep in my homemade cocoa. So yes, they do go well with chocolate (especially if you make your cocoa with powdered chilis in it.)
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    hippiesaur wrote: »
    Like a billion of these... :'(
    france-starters-fried-camembert.jpg

I dont know what they are but I want them
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    1rapleypwg9q.jpg

A dozen cornbread muffins from Famous Dave's. I find it so hard to eat just one.

I could legit just eat those for my whole meal and be happy. I have tried re-creating and not succeeded. I'm probably not using the level of honey and butter required, lol!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    1rapleypwg9q.jpg

A dozen cornbread muffins from Famous Dave's. I find it so hard to eat just one.

I could legit just eat those for my whole meal and be happy. I have tried re-creating and not succeeded. I'm probably not using the level of honey and butter required, lol!

Same! They are sooo good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    A whole pint of this

US_SweetLikeSugarCORE_473ml_225257.1100__94491.1545931709.500.750.png?c=2

I wish this flavor was still around!

IMG_3957.jpg?fit=640%2C480&w=640
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Whole loaf of banana nut bread from Amish market.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    fried chicken tenders, french fries with ranch AND honey mustard! B)

5q6lrrk0lx40.jpg

Yes, this! I haven't had a chicken fingers basket from Friendly's in so long. Fried chicken tenders, waffle fries covered in cheese, and lots of honey mustard. My friends and I would get that a lot. And their buffalo chicken salad (which isn't healthy, believe me lol). End it with a brownie sundae topped in mint ice cream and fudge.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    fried chicken tenders, french fries with ranch AND honey mustard! B)

5q6lrrk0lx40.jpg

Oh man this looks so good. There is a local place in my area that does diner food like this along with giant ice cream shakes, and it is to die for.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Costco blueberry cake muffin. Maybe two of them. That would pretty much be my entire calorie allowance for the day!

0s5i3ljgiaax.jpg

No, the CHOCOLATE ONES. With a big glass of milk.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I am actually not a big muffin person. #heathen #burnthewitch
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I am actually not a big muffin person. #heathen #burnthewitch

I'm usually fine around muffins. But Costco muffins (only blueberry or poppyseed)... Dear Lord, save me. Moist and delicious. They are literally cake in a muffin-shape.