What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
    Starting C25K again tomorrow. Started in January then broke my toe at week 4 (stubbed toe on puppy crate). Since then life been hectic with new puppy, staying active but not been able to get to gym so decided gonna start C25K from the start running outside this time. Should be able to fit in 30 minutes walk/run when other half home or puppy sleeping. Aim to run with dog (German shepherd) when she’s old enough. 10 weeks to being a runner, fingers crossed no injuries this time.
  • asliceofjackie
    asliceofjackie Posts: 112 Member
    edited April 2019
    My current mini goal is to survive my 4km jog/walk tomorrow, lol. Got to start somewhere, eh. It motivates me that it'll feel flippin' amazing when I do it tomorrow!

EDIT: Will feel flippin' amazing after* I do it tomorrow, lol.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    17x.x is what I’m working hard for!! Only a couple away but it’s been one of those giant mental sticking points!
  • nooeydee
    nooeydee Posts: 2 Member
    Feeling better overall about my health.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    slbbw wrote: »
    I have a series of mini weight related goals coming up. 1) Weigh less than my husband. He is currently 155, I'm at 157. 2) get to pre-pregnancy weight of 152 (that was 5 years ago) 3) get under 150.

I only have 10-12 lbs more to lose I think so these micro goals will keep me going, especially with a vacation easter and birthdays coming up.

Well the Husband was lower than he though so that goal became the same as the 152 goal. I am at 153, so super duper close with under 150 in sight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!