Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• icandothis19892019
    icandothis19892019 Posts: 2 Member
    New here, have a lot of weight to lose, add me! Xx
  • Blue_eyed_girl82
    Blue_eyed_girl82 Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am very motivational and need motivation I have bad days just like anyone else.
  • tlrucon
    tlrucon Posts: 206 Member
    New friends welcome!
  • yes please!
  • ohbother1971
    ohbother1971 Posts: 20 Member
    How do you add friends.
  • mrronbacon
    mrronbacon Posts: 14 Member
    Please feel free to add me. Going solo is hard and would like to have a good group who are active and like to have fun!
  • Lisa732016
    Lisa732016 Posts: 9 Member
    happy to be added, need all the inspiration i can get :)
  • andykiz
    andykiz Posts: 16 Member
    Always happy for more mfp friends! I'm 🇬🇧 based but happy for anyone to add!
  • kenthepainter2
    kenthepainter2 Posts: 58 Member
    I'm open for more freinds, I'm following the south beach diet currently at 1 month on phase 1. I dont care If you are on South Beach or not just looking for more freinds.
  • Alanjones45
    Alanjones45 Posts: 27 Member
    Just one friend would be nice, I don't have any 😥😥
  • rynadee
    rynadee Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add! UK-based :)
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Fill to add looking for some active support
  • 1963JAF
    1963JAF Posts: 12 Member
    I’m looking for active friends. I need continual support and I will give you continual support. We are in this together.
  • cmotter69
    cmotter69 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2019
    I love 💕 meeting new people who can relate to our weight loss struggles, dieting, nutrition and exercise. We should be here for each other, encouraging to keep up the good fight!
  • Bleedrobot
    Bleedrobot Posts: 26 Member
    Hey all! Looking for people to add as friends to made logging in a little more fun! I have lost 20kg and looking to drop another 20kg in the next 6 months. I have recently taken up F 45, swimming and cycling! Hit me up if any of these things interest you!
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 234 Member
    Hey folks - Glasgow based and looking for friends who train. I’ve got 75lbs to lose now having lost 100lbs so far. Feel free to add 😛
  • Blue_eyed_girl82
    Blue_eyed_girl82 Posts: 74 Member
    Hey everyone I am Nicole. Feel free to add me
  • beard347
    beard347 Posts: 7 Member
    Always looking to add friends! I started my weightloss in December (lost 18 lbs so far!) My next goal is to get under 200 lbs.
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Always looking for motivation and accountability friends! Feel free to add me :blush: