Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Gatorade used to have chocolate energy bars that were soooooo good. Also the fries at burger king that you would shake in artificial powdered cheese.

Are you talking about these bars?

https://www.gatorade.com/products/bars-and-chews/whey-protein-bar-chocolate-chip-20g-protein-12-pack

I still see these in some Walmarts.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2019
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Wow brand potato chips :) I know they caused problems for some, but the sour cream cheddar were really good!
  • GoodLardy
    GoodLardy Posts: 163 Member
    edited January 2019
    I miss McDonald’s chicken fajitas and taco johns chicken festiva salad with this yummy bacon dressing.

And o Boise potato chips. Don’t know how to spell it.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited January 2019
    GoodLardy wrote: »
    I miss McDonald’s chicken fajitas and taco johns chicken festiva salad with this yummy bacon dressing.

And o Boise potato chips. Don’t know how to spell it.

Oh yes, I remember those fajitas! I worked there in high school--1998 to be exact--when they had them. They were tasty! On the topic of McDonald's...I also remember the salad shakers from around that time. The salad shakers were cool but very impractical. I actually miss their big cesar salad they had up until a year or two ago.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    On Instagram saw that some Grocery Outlets may have the Planters Cheez Balls.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

They had a sale on amazon a few weeks ago 12 cans for 10 bucks!
  • tamazinegrace
    tamazinegrace Posts: 25 Member
    Turkey twizzlers! Damn you Jamie Oliver 🤣 if you're from the UK, you know ;)
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member

They had a sale on amazon a few weeks ago 12 cans for 10 bucks!

You know, there's a product out now that reminds me so much of those - Shrewd Foods has a protein-packed cheese-flavored snack. They're actually not bad, but probably much more expensive!
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    mikaila96 wrote: »
    Grape. Nut. O’s.
    Grape Nuts are NOT the same.

Grape Nuts cranberry vanilla trail mix cereal is pretty good, IMO
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Will just post these two ice creams again! I hope the first one definitely comes back again for Christmas this year.

0f8dd5f4-0803-49cc-bb57-2e08f8657853_1.2fe4e7beb4525445bef364cb5ea72f44.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

& this one

IMG_3957.jpg?fit=640%2C480&w=640
  • dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    e2lfyzavja8k.jpeg
    Was my absolute favorite cereal
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Scooter pies, carnation breakfast bars in butter pecan flavor, these little chocolate devils food cake pies with cream filling, fruit stripe gum, fries and chips with trans fat, Charles chips in the tins which I think Vermont country store now sells, mystic mint chocolate covered cookies.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Turkey Hill made mango sorbet and green tea frozen yogurt in the same carton. It was a special flavor one summer and has never been back. So refreshing.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    dulcitonia wrote: »
    e2lfyzavja8k.jpeg

Oooo, that one was buried in my memory! That was a good cereal.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2019
    e2lfyzavja8k.jpeg

Kellogg came out with a similar one a few years ago that I loved! I wonder if it was the same as that old kind. je2m45jbwcrz.png
    8vykvna24sta.png
    y9yyrvwwcicx.png
    They also sell similar looking ones still. I wonder how similar they are in taste to the classic one.
  • Katus130
    Katus130 Posts: 50 Member
    KC masterpiece Ruffles potato chips.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Scooter pies, carnation breakfast bars in butter pecan flavor, these little chocolate devils food cake pies with cream filling, fruit stripe gum, fries and chips with trans fat, Charles chips in the tins which I think Vermont country store now sells, mystic mint chocolate covered cookies.

I found fruit stripe gum at the Dollar Tree a few months ago!
  • whoami67
    whoami67 Posts: 297 Member
    Frozen Langostino meat.

Trader Joe's has this.
  • dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    e2lfyzavja8k.jpeg

Kellogg came out with a similar one a few years ago that I loved! I wonder if it was the same as that old kind. je2m45jbwcrz.png
    8vykvna24sta.png
    y9yyrvwwcicx.png
    They also sell similar looking ones still. I wonder how similar they are in taste to the classic one.

Oooh that first one looks a lot like the old kind.... hmm