How do I get a 24-25 inch waist?

Options
Hii, right now I am
20 years old
160cm,52kg
93-69-92 (<- all in cm)

I want a smaller waist but there are almost NO fats around my waist! After drinking throughout the day my tummy's size changes! Worse my waist gets bigger in the morning when I am constipated!!! Is it still possible? How do I get a smaller waist? I eat 2kg of food everyday, (a lot of veggies!!) 1100Kcal (PS I am a vegetarian so no meat)

Is it possible? If yes how do I get it><

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    If your body shape allows it, you need to lose weight. However, not everyone has the shape that can achieve such a small waist while at a healthy weight. Even when I was underweight, my waist was 27 inches at the smallest.

When I was at my lowest weight (42kg) my waist was 63cm... so...

I agree at 42kgs you would have been underweight. I think you need to readjust your goals and perhaps seek some help with a therapist.

I didn't even realize this because of the metric measurements, but I agree with this. I never had a 21 inch waist even when underweight either. It is just not plausible for some body shapes. I have learned to accept and embrace my larger waist size and body shape. It is not worth being super underweight just to have a "small" waist. Please consider talking with someone. I've found I like my waist more at a higher weight anyways because it gives the illusion it is smaller. When I was underweight my waist looked huge compared to my gangly arms and legs!
  • suzannesimmons1
    suzannesimmons1 Posts: 58 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    If you are not genetically gifted for such a small waist then youd have to resort to surgery which is very drastic....I think you need to look at why you feel you need to look a way that you cant be safely.