EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• cactusjon
    cactusjon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well here goes - :shivers: I've not shown but like ONE PERSON this picture...

This was me at 415 (2 days after a doctor's visit on Christmas Day 2009)
    The right side is me at 275 - roughly 60-80 more pounds...
    IMAG0148-1-1.jpg

I officially started "tracking" at 389 pounds (that's what my ticker shows)
    Total Loss to date from true "original" weight: 140

Wow - thats a big change already! Congrats sir!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    BUMP...you all look amazing and I use this thread everyday to keep me motivated!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    BUMP...you all look amazing and I use this thread everyday to keep me motivated!

Ditto, I love this thread and look forward to putting my pics up in the future!:smile:
  • taem
    taem Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I still have some work but my before and after pictures are in my signature. Thanks.

I shaved my hair for the Saint Baldrick's Foundation for children's cancer.
  • hkopacz
    hkopacz Posts: 15
    Options
    wow you all have done an amazing job! you should be sooo proud of yourselves and know that you are motivating others!

and, jmdortega, I love your shower lol
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Mine is still before/current. 22lbs. to go to goal weight, 32lbs. to go to vanity goal weight.

Before - 247lbs.

7718764_556.jpg

After (current) 152lbs.

7718764_807.jpg
    7718764_9095.jpg

omg! you look gooood girl! :)

Thank you SOOOO much. I so needed that today :)
  • tkemnetz
    tkemnetz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. Its like night and day. You have to be so very proud of your accomplishment. I am proud and I don't even know you. You are on your way to becoming one of the great MFP inspirations. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • aleesh_mom
    Options
    December, 2008--205(ish) lbs, the night I gave birth to my son. (I'm in the blue)
    007.jpg

May, 2009: 5 months post partum
    DSCN5494.jpg

November 2009: Start of getting in shape again
    DSCN6101.jpg

Made it (138.8 lbs)!
    RSCN6709.jpg

Having another baby....this was from February, 2011...32 weeks pregnant:
    week32.jpg

3 months postpartum, Early August, 2011 (164 lbs):
    DSCF0558.jpg

Today (157 lbs):
    DSCF1418.jpg

Having some trouble with my code here....I'll have to update later. :(
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    You all look terrific!

CJ -- How did you get started losing? Also, what did you do before mfp, and what are you doing since mfp? Oh, and how long have you been on mfp? I hope you don't mind the questions... but you look great!
  • pantheramb23
    pantheramb23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me at my heaviest.......March 2011
    >251 LBS

IMG_1596.jpg

July 4th
    > 216

IMG_3396-1.png

Aug 22
    >206

NICHOL.jpg
    SAMURI.jpg

]
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!!!!!!!
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    HOLY-1.jpg

That's me, the blonde, at my heaviest 195.

150.jpg

Me recently at about 148 lbs.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Me at my heaviest.......March 2011
    >251 LBS

IMG_1596.jpg

July 4th
    > 216

IMG_3396-1.png

Aug 22
    >206

NICHOL.jpg
    SAMURI.jpg

]

WOW you look INCREDIBLE!! and only since March!! Thats what i'd like to lose by christmas, you're a great inspiration girl!!!
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW way to go to all of you ... YOU ALL LOOK GREAT ...... ? what did you all do in order to get there that fast......I've been trying for 7 years and am still the same,,,,,,

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME >>>>>>>KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK......:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    You all look terrific!

CJ -- How did you get started losing? Also, what did you do before mfp, and what are you doing since mfp? Oh, and how long have you been on mfp? I hope you don't mind the questions... but you look great!

Don't mind the questions at all lol - Long story short was after some personal life issues with my marriage and all I decided I HAD to stop being that guy and be the guy I KNEW was on the inside and I remembered from my 20s so I:
    Checked to see what I was eating every day - CRAZY (4,500 calories maintenance for that weight)
    Then I looked to see what the average 225lb guy would eat at my age and it was roughly 2,400 calores...

So - I dropped to 2,400 calories a day and started walking 15 minute intervals 3 times a day... I would start sweating and breathing hard immediately lol I was lucky to get 1.2 miles in 45 minutes... (I know do 2.5 in 30 on the elliptical and 3.5 in 30 on the treadmill)

I created a menu of heart healthy foods low in fat high in protein and did a 50% Protein, 30% carbs, 20% fat Regimen.
    I also decided ALL carbs must come from: Veggies, fruit, whole grains, and gluten free items
    I decided that ALL fat must come from omega 3 or other "good for you" fat sources

It was tough for the first few weeks but within a month I felt full all the time struggled getting the calories in even lol (there were days I could only eat 1,600)...

I joined MFP after I'd lost 90 lbs because I had hit a 6 month plateau...
    Since then I've tried a variety of things but I've found what works best is 2,200 calories a day (500 calorie defecit) and increasing my intensity of workouts every day (I shoot for .05 miles per hour more every day). I also do HIIT cardio and HIIT strength in the following way:
    Mon/Wed/Fri: Strength (35 minutes), Core ab workouts (20 minutes), and 30 minutes of HIIT Cardio
    Tues/Thur: Core Ab workouts (20 minutes) and two (2) 30 minute (one lunch one afternoon) of HIIT cardio

HIIT cardio is:
    3 minutes at 85% of Max Heart Rate
    1 minute at 95% of Max Heart Rate
    1 minute at 65% of Max Heart Rate
    Rinse and repeat for 30 minutes lol

HIIT Strength is a full body workout to that moves through 4 different exercises done in VERY quick succession for 4 sets of 8-10 reps each (I always go to "failure" meaning until I can't lift it again for each set) then take a 1 minute break then start my next 4 sets of something else until I've worked all the major muscle groups...

:) That help??
    C.J.
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing, great motivation!
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Well here goes - :shivers: I've not shown but like ONE PERSON this picture...

This was me at 415 (2 days after a doctor's visit on Christmas Day 2009)
    The right side is me at 275 - roughly 60-80 more pounds...
    IMAG0148-1-1.jpg

I officially started "tracking" at 389 pounds (that's what my ticker shows)
    Total Loss to date from true "original" weight: 140

You look 20 years younger, no kidding. Awesome!!
  • aleesh_mom
    Options
    sorry! They are coming out giant and i can't figure this out..... :(
    Trying to collage them....

Top three pictures:
    December, 2008--205(ish) lbs, the night I gave birth to my son. (I'm in the blue)
    May, 2009: 5 months post partum
    November 2009: Start of getting in shape again

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee219/A_malouff/Workout progress/DSCN6101-1.jpg[/img]

Second three pictures:
    Made it (138.8 lbs) March, 2010!
    Having another baby....this was from February, 2011...32 weeks pregnant
    1 month postpartum, Early June, 2011 (not sure my weight here...170s I think)

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee219/A_malouff/Workout progress/DSCN9151-1.jpg[/img]

Last three pictures:
    3 months postpartum, Early August, 2011 (164 lbs)
    Today (157 lbs) Still have at least 17 lbs to lose, but would love to be 135 someday....

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee219/A_malouff/Workout progress/DSCF1417-1.jpg[/img]
  • apetranovich
    apetranovich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump:)
  • IceQueen327
    IceQueen327 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!