May 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Back from the expo. No bib thingies. The only thing they had was a belt and I do not want to have to choose between my hydration belt and the bib belt. But I did get some loot. That is all my stuff, save I added my wife's grey shirt up top to show off the back. She got an identical set of stuff, just in small... LOL

w4xids9tyh7o.jpg

Not pictured is the 1/4 pound of double dark chocolate that never made it home. Not sure why...

Wow, my race packets are like nothing compared to all that!
    But I'm guessing you paid more than $20 to sign up.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Back from the expo. No bib thingies. The only thing they had was a belt and I do not want to have to choose between my hydration belt and the bib belt. But I did get some loot. That is all my stuff, save I added my wife's grey shirt up top to show off the back. She got an identical set of stuff, just in small... LOL

Not pictured is the 1/4 pound of double dark chocolate that never made it home. Not sure why...

Hmm. It magically dis-apperated back to Wonka?

It grew legs and hoped out the moving train window?

Ya know, I hate it when that happens. Good luck this morning to y'all!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Good luck this morning @ereck44 ! Hope the hip tolerates the event. I just cringe hearing of hip pain... Best of luck! Hope the rain holds off.
  • zeesparrow
    zeesparrow Posts: 348 Member
    Options

w4xids9tyh7o.jpg

Wow, my race packets are like nothing compared to all that!
    But I'm guessing you paid more than $20 to sign up.

Haha, that's exactly what I thought! We picked up our race packets last night, which consisted of a bib, pins and leaflet (which was also emailed as a PDF).
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    MobyCarp wrote: »
    Text message says @PastorVincent finished the 5K in 39:07. Same time is given for his wife, so presumably he chose to run with her in order to save energy for the marathon tomorrow.

Good warmup, @PastorVincent !!!