What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

pancakerunner
pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
edited May 2019 in Food and Nutrition
Can be a new product you're loving or a simple ingredient you can't live without.

Me? Coconut manna. Love it! Also into homemade cucumber feta dip with fresh vegetables ...

Replies

• Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited May 2019
    Maxematics wrote: »
    Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Brownies; specifically the chocolate brownie, chocolate peanut butter bliss brownie, and chocolate hazelnut brownie flavors. I have one with a glass of unsweetened vanilla almond milk almost every night after dinner. 180 calories for 22g of protein with only 7g of carbs, 4g of sugar, and 6g of fat. No other protein brownie has come close to these for me. They taste even better when you microwave them for 15 seconds.

Can you buy these in store or only online? I personally find $40 for a box of 12 brownies to be absolutely outrageous... however, if I could buy one here or there to enjoy, I might be sold. They sound good.

I know they do wholesale, but I always buy mine online; I've never seen them sold in my area. They have sales often, so I buy in bulk when they do so that I'm never paying full price. They usually do 20% off, BOGO 50% off, etc. Also, there are 12 in a box so that's ~$3.33 per brownie at full price which isn't too bad but again, I'd buy during sales to save money. They also have a sampler box for $18.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited May 2019
    Double post.

Edit: Since I accidentally double posted, I'll also say Raw Rev Glo Dark Chocolate Espresso Crunch bars. I have one every single morning for breakfast with a cup of black coffee. I never get tired of them and always look forward to waking up and having one.

• brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Brownies; specifically the chocolate brownie, chocolate peanut butter bliss brownie, and chocolate hazelnut brownie flavors. I have one with a glass of unsweetened vanilla almond milk almost every night after dinner. 180 calories for 22g of protein with only 7g of carbs, 4g of sugar, and 6g of fat. No other protein brownie has come close to these for me. They taste even better when you microwave them for 15 seconds.

Can you buy these in store or only online? I personally find $40 for a box of 12 brownies to be absolutely outrageous... however, if I could buy one here or there to enjoy, I might be sold. They sound good.

I know they do wholesale, but I always buy mine online; I've never seen them sold in my area. They have sales often, so I buy in bulk when they do so that I'm never paying full price. They usually do 20% off, BOGO 50% off, etc. Also, there are 12 in a box so that's ~$3.33 per brownie at full price which isn't too bad but again, I'd buy during sales to save money. They also have a sampler box for $18.

I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Kind of playing around with various protein bars; moving to less cooked food (especially solids) for hot weather months.

Favorite brands??
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2019
    Kind of playing around with various protein bars; moving to less cooked food (especially solids) for hot weather months.

Favorite brands??

Eh kind of prefer "One" but mostly trying out various Quest flavors (favorites: smores, chocolate donut, birthday cake....not so great (decent): chocolate brownie, cookie, any of the PB flavor combos (just disappointing vs. nut butters, cashews, pistachios, etc.), sweet flavored ones
  • Ducks47
    Ducks47 Posts: 131 Member
    Some foods I like are Montréal bagel, zataar seasoning, knorr chicken bullion in a container. I also recently tried stevia. It’s interesting to try it for the similar taste sugar.