May 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Great job @ContraryMaryMary! That sounds like a really fun event - and awesome that you had the win in the bag before you began :) How cute is that prize?!? Congrats to the woman who won the ultra as the last person standing - and then took one more lap. Wow.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,960 Member
    Options
    @Tramboman Sorry your back seems worse. Hope it gets to feeling better soon!

@PastorVincent Sounds like you had a great 5K, even if you didn't get that PW you were hoping for.

@katharmonic Good luck with your race today. I'm sure you are going to do great!

@workaholic_nurse Great job on coming in under your goal. I don't understand the pace on your little tag though. Isn't that way off? Looks like a pretty place for a run.

@ContraryMaryMary WOW! That sounds like an intense race. Glad you all enjoyed it and, that lady is bad***.

Good luck to all who are racing today. I have a FB friend who is running the Pittsburg Marathon with team Determination to raise money for the American Cancer Society. It's his first Marathon, so wishing him luck also.

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Hooray @7lenny7 ‘s daughter!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't even begin to keep up with everyone that raced this weekend, but congrats to each and every one of you!
    You all are fearless, strong, and a bunch of badasses!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,960 Member
    Options
    @runnermom419 Great job! Congratulations!

@7lenny7 Congratulations to your daughter! Great run!

@ereck44 Hope you were able to lift your girlfriends spirits. Being fired after that amount of time for that offense stinks.

@katharmonic Way to go! Great job pushing through the hard parts and getting the PR!

@_nikkiwolf_ Great race!!!

• brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    No run for me today while I'm resting my ankle. I'll see the doc in the morning and hopefully she'll give me the go ahead for the HM in 2 weeks. The ice and rest seems to be helping so I thought a little liesurly walk with Ein (the Corgi) for his 3rd birthday was a good way to test it out slowly. We walked 1.25 miles. I hated to miss my long run when the weather was so nice. I feel like I am probably being overly cautious, but this close to a race I don't want to do anything to make it worse. I keep telling myself that one missed run isn't the end if the world. And so far I have only missed one run. Friday and Saturday are rest days anyway.

Not to do with running, but I absolutely LOVE that you named your corgi Ein. Cowboy bebop?