NO MORE LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- MAY 2019
Another exhausting day... ugh. Back to normal life tomorrow! Finals are over!!!0
Thank you so much for this, @lamlam2013 :flowerforyou: Been wondering if you lovely people kept this going...
I was IFing last month, so not eating past 8 pm would have been too much.
Past days I noticed a tendency to binge, so I might get back here.
Keep this going, you're all doing great! :flowerforyou:2
Thanks for setting this up - great idea.
I tend to start the day well and then get into the mindset of having earned an after dinner 'treat' too often. For me LNS would be sugary/carb foods after dinner.
What a great idea. Day 1 for me then. LNS seem to win every time so it will be great to know that others are struggling and winning. thanks for the motivation1
I'm so glad I found this! I'm going to start today, I really struggle with late night snacking especially with high calorie junk food. I'm hoping this will help keep me accountable.0
It's been a struggle lately, but I've been able to stop just before snacking.0
Back in the game. Out of IF, I need a new challenge 😀. I'll set the clock to 8 p.m. No exception, or I lose that point. Here's to us all 🥂2
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.2K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 568 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions