• Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited May 2019
  • kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Fig rolls as we call them
  • kpaing121
    Are you going what has the fig cookies got to do with it everyone replied and I’ve lost track
  • Panini911
    edited May 2019
    kpaing121 wrote: »
    Are you going what has the fig cookies got to do with it everyone replied and I’ve lost track

of all the support you are getting in the other thread THiS is what you keep comimg back to?

you said you were having issues eating all of your calories so poster recommended eating cookies. specifically fig newtons. that’s all.
  • kpaing121
    Ok fig roll I will get not sure UK has fig newtons I will eat them thk u
  • kpaing121
    R fig rolls full of calories
  • Panini911
    edited May 2019
    R fig rolls full of calories

yes they are cookies/dessert. they are
    not the worst cookies but they are still cookies. they were recommended aS you said you were having trouble eating all the 1200 calories you should be eating.
  • kpaing121
    Thank you I’ve done diary to public so people can see what I have to eat thank you for your help I will get them tomorrow and eat them
  • kpaing121
    tumblr_inline_ml9havNYKw1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you
  • Panini911
    edited May 2019
    Thank you I’ve done diary to public so people can see what I have to eat thank you for your help I will get them tomorrow and eat them

the issue is if you actually have not lost weight in four weeks you are in fact already eating more than 1200 calories daily OR you are under eating then over eating regularly erasing any deficit.. there is no way you are earing under 1200 calories and NOt losing weight after four weeks. something is not adding up.
  • kpaing121
    @kpaing121 wrote: »
    Hi I’ve posted a few things and got some good help but posting did not go down to well with some any way I’ve come to say good bye I’ve struggled with my weight loss so I thought I would not post for help but will leave and figure it out some how so the ones that did post your help was great good luck all x

Do you like Fig Newtons?
    @kpaing121 wrote: »
    Hi I’ve posted a few things and got some good help but posting did not go down to well with some any way I’ve come to say good bye I’ve struggled with my weight loss so I thought I would not post for help but will leave and figure it out some how so the ones that did post your help was great good luck all x

Do you like Fig Newtons?
    Thank you I’m going to buy some tomorrow and yes I like them
  • kpaing121
    Yesterday I got to 800 cals all day I struggle to get to 1200 I was told watch carbs so I did and I think once I hit that carb goal did not know what to eat as I was going over I’ve looked at the fig cookie and it’s lots of carbs and 67 cals
  • kpaing121
    Have I upset you in some way milton
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    Milton does seem on edge today
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    askeeney wrote: »

Welp that's life. Maybe he is a little board, maybe he is dealing with a family fued, or maybe someone sunk his battleship.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited May 2019
    askeeney wrote: »

Welp that's life. Maybe he is a little board, maybe he is dealing with a family fued, or maybe someone sunk his battleship.

I am entertained.