Calvin and Hobbes...

Options
1134135137139140324

Replies

  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    source.gif
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    Fairly serious subject matter for a daily comic strip...

    9b1d1d30278701378982005056a9545d

    I do have a heart for the most responsible element.. especially when they do take the responsibility and sometimes get to this..
    😥 I do hope its gets better for him (and them)
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    UncleMac wrote: »
    Fairly serious subject matter for a daily comic strip...

    9b1d1d30278701378982005056a9545d

    I do have a heart for the most responsible element.. especially when they do take the responsibility and sometimes get to this..
    😥 I do hope its gets better for him (and them)

    It does get better. Through the run of the Calvin & Hobbes strip, Bill Watterson (the artist) tackled difficult issues occasionally and did so in a fine & subtle way.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Continuity issue: Calvin's mother and father changed sides in the bed...

    9dc675b0278701378982005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised Calvin didn't figure this one out sooner...

    9f7cb470278701378982005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    source.gif
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real...

    a0c1d6c0278701378982005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbh2.com%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F09%2Fcalvin-hobbes-gif-alarm.gif&f=1
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    ^Not for me this morning, I slept through it🤦🏻‍♀️

    The feeling when u wake up😖😥
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    ^Not for me this morning, I slept through it🤦🏻‍♀️

    The feeling when u wake up😖😥
    My son volunteered at ComicCon and he set an alarm for 6am. When it rang, I awakened... but I got to go back to sleep... Ahhh...
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    ^Not for me this morning, I slept through it🤦🏻‍♀️

    The feeling when u wake up😖😥
    My son volunteered at ComicCon and he set an alarm for 6am. When it rang, I awakened... but I got to go back to sleep... Ahhh...

    That's the other bad sanario. 😖
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I wonder just how much I was like Calvin as a youngling? Hmmmm....

    f9dcb9a0388d01378ff5005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    calvin-hobbes-gif-outside.gif
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone who ever doubts Calvin is up to something?

    a211ee70278701378982005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    tumblr_o8da7nzTPd1spb33go1_540.gif
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    The Sinister Icy Black Hand of Death has a certain ring to it...

    a3eee260278701378982005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    tumblr_orn64tbKVz1rtkesfo1_500.gif
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Get Rid Of Slimey girlS

    That's not how acronyms work, methinks....

    a53c4010278701378982005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fe263bacb78c310b302e938469db8c232%2Ftenor.gif&f=1