Sweets

2»

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I have a few options. Normally I'm able to fit something nice and sweet into my day. Most of the time I go for something that's going to be filling as well. My big thing has been spinach smoothies with cocoa powder and cinnamon - I swear it's sweet, it uses banana. I'll get Halo Top or similar if it's on sale, but normally it's too expensive for me. If I want something smaller than a smoothie I'll have sweetened yogurt, either sweetened with honey or crystal light or something, or a pre-flavored item. In a pinch, if I'm craving but I'm out of calories, I'll chew gum.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,967 Member
    Ooops, I meant Yasso Greek Yogurt bars don't have sugar alcohols (edited my previous post). It's Yasso I eat, not Enlightened.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Ooops, I meant Yasso Greek Yogurt bars don't have sugar alcohols (edited my previous post). It's Yasso I eat, not Enlightened.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that confuses those two all the time, lol. They have similar packaging, I think.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Try and chew a piece of gum after eating, sometimes that helps me.

no
  • Blythmag
    Blythmag Posts: 252 Member
    95% cocoa chocolate
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    Try and chew a piece of gum after eating, sometimes that helps me.

no

Different strokes for different folks 🤷
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Stevia and berries. Mash it up.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    poisonesse wrote: »
    I started my journey in 2012. I'm now at goal, but I did it with the intent to keep my losses and not gain it back. For me, that means do NOT FORFEIT THOSE FOODS YOU LOVE! That's just a disaster waiting to happen. Me? I'm a true chocoholic. I love my chocolate, dark but NOT the stuff that's good for you, 70% cocoa is just too bitter for me. So I go for my Dove or Hershey's dark chocolate kisses. And I have them EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! I lost my weight doing this, I'm maintaining doing this, and I have no cravings... except in the evening, BEFORE I get my chocolate fix! ;-)

Another go-to for me is Kemp's frozen yogurt. At 80 calories per serving, I have my strawberry frozen yogurt (which I've started feeding my hubby, telling him it's ice cream and he can't tell the difference MWAHAHAHA) when the heat of the day or just plain cravings get the best of me. There are "sweets" out there that aren't going to kill your diet... as long as you include them in your daily calorie goals. ;)

OH, and just saw @AnnPT77s post... try the Enlighten caramel and sea salt, but for ALL Enlighten, follow the directions and let them sit out a few minutes before enjoying them. VERY good stuff.

With Enlightened ice cream if it's too dense I'll pop it in the microwave for around 10-25 seconds.