w7z5zdj0byki.jpeg

Soooo many questions!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    w7z5zdj0byki.jpeg

Soooo many questions!

He was on his way to fix his date’s bustle which had come loose when santa’s reindeer totally blindsided that ups truck. So old st nick went out for donuts and Gatorade.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    simulacrum
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Happiness is always a close
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Happiness is always a close
    But no...

Horseshoes or hand-grenades
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Years ago I read a book that I think may have been by Dean Koontz. I can’t remember the name but I think it was something about an ocean or sea on the edge of consciousness. I can’t even remember if it was any good. I only know that it lurks in the corners of my memory.

Anyone?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Years ago I read a book that I think may have been by Dean Koontz. I can’t remember the name but I think it was something about an ocean or sea on the edge of consciousness. I can’t even remember if it was any good. I only know that it lurks in the corners of my memory.

Anyone?

I've only ever read a few of his. doesn't sound familiar though. any other ideas on the plot or characters or anything?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Anyone?

I've only ever read a few of his. doesn't sound familiar though. any other ideas on the plot or characters or anything?
    Thank you.

I think I found it. Not Koontz. Clive Barker.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_and_Secret_Show
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Building a green house in my backyard.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    L is looking thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal today
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @isalsayourface123
    Hey Lady!!

I'm so glad to see you again...I missed you!
    I didn't recognize this derivation (does that word even make sense in this sentence, teach)?
    Kinda sounds wrong or over the top, but can't think of the right word. Why is the (or a) word eluding me?!!

Yay anyway!! Happy day...you're here!!

*10 minutes later*...
    Incarnation! That works better!

...yep, I'll leave all my random thoughts and not edit out the stupid!!
    For fun! You all can see into my 'duuuhh' thought process!

FWIW I enjoy reading through your random thoughts - you and @The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ should have a podcast - I feel like I’ve said that before- but still true

That would be awesome.
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @isalsayourface123
    Hey Lady!!

I'm so glad to see you again...I missed you!
    I didn't recognize this derivation (does that word even make sense in this sentence, teach)?
    Kinda sounds wrong or over the top, but can't think of the right word. Why is the (or a) word eluding me?!!

Yay anyway!! Happy day...you're here!!

*10 minutes later*...
    Incarnation! That works better!

...yep, I'll leave all my random thoughts and not edit out the stupid!!
    For fun! You all can see into my 'duuuhh' thought process!

FWIW I enjoy reading through your random thoughts - you and @The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ should have a podcast - I feel like I’ve said that before- but still true

A video podcast, just in case they kiss

Well @Vikka_V already asked me to be her MFP wife a while back so... never know :)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    90j24j0yrry6.jpeg
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Do you think it’s okay to try to make new connections when you’re not mentally sound?

Seriously. You talk about this constantly.

I'm only asking because it's the theme of almost all your thread contributions.

What exactly is wrong?

(Other than social anxiety and vague neurosis, both of which are overwhelmingly common in single people in your age group living in Western societies)

I believe you know what it is and you should solve the problem decisively, independently and do your own private research.

I would also advise you to pray on it straight from your heart to the Holy Spirit but I doubt that's something you're open to. So go with the advice in the paragraph above this.