Replies

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    doing notes and making it thru the day
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    do ricolas expire? my throats killing me and I have some here...from 10 years ago

I'm no doctor, but I'd prescribe that you take 10 at once then. Riiiiiicola!!!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    How much does this matter
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    do ricolas expire? my throats killing me and I have some here...from 10 years ago

I work in an ER, no
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    I must be the most cursed human being in the world. Literally everyone in my life grows tired of me and decides they don’t want or don’t have space for me in their life or they feel like they have to protect themselves from me. You’d think after the fifth or six time I’d just stop and crawl back in my hole. I can’t even bribe anyone to spend time with me this weekend. Everyday I feel more and more alone.

Damn. Maybe their lives are just passing you by and it has nothing to do with you or the creepy music box you found in the abandoned gypsy camp. I'd kill for some alone time. Let's play some video games online or something.
  • itwentthere
    Options
    I must be the most cursed human being in the world. Literally everyone in my life grows tired of me and decides they don’t want or don’t have space for me in their life or they feel like they have to protect themselves from me. You’d think after the fifth or six time I’d just stop and crawl back in my hole. I can’t even bribe anyone to spend time with me this weekend. Everyday I feel more and more alone.

Damn. Maybe their lives are just passing you by and it has nothing to do with you or the creepy music box you found in the abandoned gypsy camp. I'd kill for some alone time. Let's play some video games online or something.

What games are we playing?
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

I've never played Fortnite and that's supposed to be what all the cool kids are into nowadays. Apparently it's addictive, though.
  • itwentthere
    Options

I've never played Fortnite and that's supposed to be what all the cool kids are into nowadays. Apparently it's addictive, though.

It’s overrated but it’s free
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

It’s overrated but it’s free

The first one always is... That's how they get ya!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Tetrazzini
  • cee134
    Options

I've only played it for 2 hours and I think it's the bee's knees. It's a combo of building and collecting stuff mixed with FPS.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    PUBG me likes some chicken.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Thinking ... "Why can't work texts wait for 2 more hours?" Just needed 2 more hours of sleep. Grrrrrrhhhh. And it's freaking bleeping again. I swear, they're all in cahoots.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Friday night plans
  • cee134
    Options
    webgl6t4bk7a.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    webgl6t4bk7a.jpg

No words can properly describe how much I hate this

I’m screaming inside
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I don’t know how people have multiple children and keep their sanity.

easy... we don't
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, for the first time in WEEKS I can finally access my own profile

What will you do with this power?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, for the first time in WEEKS I can finally access my own profile

I can't wait till you see what I wrote on your wall.