What's on your mind?

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Sorry your thread got shut down man - @muddyboots85 I thought you had a charming back and forth with everyone in there a Dwight and Jim relationship if you will - sad day
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Sorry your thread got shut down man - @muddyboots85 I thought you had a charming back and forth with everyone in there a Dwight and Jim relationship if you will - sad day

He can always start a new thread, maybe this time everyone will be nicer to him:)
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Plenty of us were nice. He trolled his own thread. Used bad language.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Oh so you only get so many “kittens” I just assumed since they censor it - all was good - ha I’m oblivious to things like that I guess - I did find it entertaining though lol - yeah i have no life I know
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Oh so you only get so many “kittens” I just assumed since they censor it - all was good - ha I’m oblivious to things like that I guess - I did find it entertaining though lol - yeah i have no life I know

It is all good as long as you aren't trying to beat the filter, I would guess it was more the intention. He wasn't just cussing, he was cussing out other users- i.e. attacking. That's a nono in modland
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My daughter told me that in exactly 2 years I will be 50. I'm giving all her stuff to Goodwill. I might give her away too.

Happy Birthday!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    The growing divide between the rich and poor. Listening to the conversation at the end of Mortal Man by Kendrick Lamar.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    There’s waaaay too much about health and fitness in here lately, it’s gross

You're gross <3
  • Tankiscool
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My daughter told me that in exactly 2 years I will be 50. I'm giving all her stuff to Goodwill. I might give her away too.

Happy birthday!!!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I appreciate you. I like the gladiator Giff you posted! I knew the thread would go after last night. This is my opinion but I think there were a lot of good people looking in and watching me fight a losing battle with all those trolls. I got over ran. Lost my cool and went out firing.

For the record I played with you guys as much as you did me. Woo. I’ve had a little on my mind lately. I ain’t mad at nobody!

Good.. life is too short to spend it mad.. 🙂
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member

I appreciate you. I like the gladiator Giff you posted! I knew the thread would go after last night. This is my opinion but I think there were a lot of good people looking in and watching me fight a losing battle with all those trolls. I got over ran. Lost my cool and went out firing.

For the record I played with you guys as much as you did me. Woo. I’ve had a little on my mind lately. I ain’t mad at nobody!

Like Tom Cruise in the last of the samurai!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975ce85a196f3143675591c096&rid=giphy.gif
  • Tankiscool

No sir, you didn't, that I would have remembered ;)

h3c0b1pgz4qy.gif

• Muddyboots85
    Muddyboots85 Posts: 164 Member

I was one of the people looking in and I've said this before, you can't be everyone's favorite cup of tea and you have to accept that. I have people here who don't like me and vice versa but I don't instigate interaction just for my own entertainment or for others. Like someone said, you are responsible for your own actions and how you react to confrontation and conflict. Just my two cents muddy.

You have good advice