What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    Today, my husband and I went to a shop we used to go to quite frequently when I was obese and haven't been to in some time, not since I blasted the weight off (almost 73lbs ago). When the owner saw us she said to my husband "who is this women and does your wife know about her"?!?). She was kidding, but it didn't seem like it at first--she did a double-take on me, then She hugged me super tight and said she was so happy for me and told me a I looked fabulous and that I look like a much much younger woman now--like a thirty-something year old (I'm wayyyyyyy older than a thirty something year old)!!!! She made me feel like a million bucks, TAX FREE!!!!!!!

Great NSV! But, YOU made you feel like a million bucks. 🤗

Okay. I dig where you're coming from--BUT...you forgot the "TAX-FREE" part, that's a pretty fantabulous part of me "feeling like millon bucks" too ;) Thanks so much for your encouraging reply! {{{{ HUGS }}}} o:)<3o:)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    AdaMaraNma wrote: »
    Hubby told me yesterday that it seems like I got skinny overnight. Its been over 2 years since he called me skinny.

I did a one-hour moderate impact youtube workout and I felt great afterwards. Before this, I probably couldnt do more than 10 or 15 min max.

Yesterday I weighed myself and Im now exactly the same weight I was at my wedding.

A lady at my church stopped me and asked me what I was doing because I look so good.

I rejected some cookies at work this week and my coworker asked me why. I said I can't eat sweets. And he asked me why. Now if I was fat, I know he wouldn't have asked me that 😆

Im loving this healthy journey Im on. :)

GET IT honey!!!! What mega fabulous NSVs--super YAY YOU!!!!! o:)<3o:)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    I was called skinny TWICE this week. I've lost 17kg (I am almost at 40% of my weightloss), but apparently it's noticeable. I don't need the comments, but they are still really nice when you get them :blush:
    My size 16 (Aus) jeans are getting baggy! YAAAAAAAAAY!

Super YAY and BOOM! {{{{ HUGS and The Highest of Fives }}}}}
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!