What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    dmcnur wrote: »
    dmcnur wrote: »
    Today I noticed a reduction in my excess saggy baggy skin. I have lost 78lbs and at 62 years old my skin is not as forgiving as it was in my youth. I have been maintaining my weight since July last year. It may be taking time but there is a definite improvement.

Wow! I'm not sure if that avatar pic is you, but if it is---WOW, you're one fabulous looking 62 years YOUNG. You're a winner, period (whether that's your pic or not).

Thank you for the complement.

It is my pic. I had a photo shoot done in July last year when I reached my goal weight of 60kg. The hair colour is thanks to my hairdresser but the rest is all me. I insisted that I did not want to be photo shopped as I wanted the pictures to look like me and not a plastic doll.

Super impressive and inspirational--SUPER YAY YOU and Boooooom! <3o:)<3
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    J4xqiyb.jpg
    I have never ( within memory) worn medium sized tops, dresses or sweaters. All of my fat lives in my arms and back it's where I lose last.

Everything I purchased today was a medium. And I have room in them.

[
    So pretty!!!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!