TEAM EXPLOSIVES: CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD - PART 2 [CLO

Options

Replies

• xcountryguy
    xcountryguy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did, in fact, do my bike ride last night. (had to burn off the milkshake I had last night).

Monday- 10.7 miles
    Tuesday- 10.7 miles
    Overall: 21.4 miles

0 airplanes overall. I'll start those tonight since I'm going to be away from my bike tonight.
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Great job xcountryguy, you are almost done with your miles! I'm really impressed! Keep up the great work!

As for me, I will be doing no miles today...I am sooooo sore! I'll be sure to do more airplanes though to up our team %! Then I'll get back to running tomorrow.
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Wed -
    3.5 miles with cardio push.
    20 airplane poses.

Week total thus far:
    12.5 miles
    30 airplanes.
  • sleepydaisy7
    Options
    It looks like I'm not getting any more time in tonight, as my son has a baseball game and we have to be at the field at 4:30....

Did 2.3 miles on the elliptical w/ cardio push.
    Did .5 on the treadmill... warmup for the elliptical. I find if I get on the elliptical 'cold', my thighs are killing me that night. Anyone else experience this?
    so 2.8 miles total.

Also did 30 airplane poses.

So, totals:
    9.1 miles
    40 airplanes
  • agreenmess
    Options
    Hey,

Everyone is doing amazing!!!

Monday - 0.25 treadmill at le gym
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 1.75 treadmill at le gym + 3.4 walking the long way to my parents with added running after the dog lol
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -

Weekly Total - 5.4
    Total Airplanes - 0

Forgot the Airplanes lol!!

Nessy x
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    I'm so proud of everyone, keep up the good work!

Sorry I'm not as involved in the thread like before, but I'm still trying to work out some kinks with the challenges, I don't want there to be any confusion.

I'm still missing a few starting weights from some people, but I'll be sending messages out. I just need some starting weights so we can award points out accurately at the weigh in.

I'll try to be more active in the thread again, I just gotta go to work soon. Keep up the great work, guys!
  • xcountryguy
    xcountryguy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Only have time for 3 miles on ye olde treadmill today. Honestly my right hammie is feeling kind of tight so it's probably prudent that I stop there.

Total distance traveled from Monday - Wednesday: 24.4 miles
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Monday: Couldnt find the new challenge post
    Tuesday: 3.6miles fast walking with a couple small bursts of jogging. 40 airplanes
    Wednesday: 3.7miles fast walking with longer bursts of jogging. 40 airplanes.

I also did walking in the store, and walking around my boyfriends property, i wish i could tell how far those amounts add up to, as well as the 15trips to the bathroom a day after 25+ cups of water (as well as the 6trips to the kitchen to refill the waterbottle)...

Outside of this challenge Ive also been gardening last night, and later tonight (and tomorrow) at my boyfriends in preperation for a bbq.. and some mowing etc im sure is in my future--one more walking activity that i cant calculate into miles lol.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Monday: Jogged 5 miles with 2 minutes of sprints, 40 airplane poses.
    Tuesday: Jogged 4.5 miles with a sprint for the last 100 feet or so.
    Wednesday: Jogged 5.5 miles with a sprint for the last 100 feet or so, 40 airplane poses.
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1 mile each w/ brisk walk intervals. 10 airplanes each day too
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Why do I keep thinking of Jefferson Airplane? lol

I got in 1 mile today -It took forever cause the pedal broke off my sons bike and we walked home half carrying, half walking, half whining and pushing the stroller at the same time. Good Times!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    8/22 1.00 mile (LS) / 0 airplanes
    8/23 15.99( B) + 1.02 (E) / 50 airplanes
    8/24 2.00 miles (LS) / 25 airplanes
    8/25
    8/26
    8/27
    8/28

Key: (B) Bike, (E) Elliptical, (LS) Leslie Sansone walk dvd

Totals:
    20.01 miles
    75 airplanes
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    8/25
    8/26
    8/27
    8/28

Totals:
    20.01 miles
    75 airplanes
    Awesome job, mate!
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    wens: 2.7 miles
    thurs: 5 miles
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Monday: n/a
    tues: 3.6miles 40airplanes
    wed: 3.7miles
    thurs: 3.6miles 80airplanes

Im going off what my gps says, in a small town with limited cell service. The walk on tues was exact same as wed, yet one was longer...? And today I jogged ALOT, it took me exact same time as other two walks, yet it was shorter...i think I prob did 4miles today, but im just goin off this ap on my phone...todays walk was in country, im sure I was in and out of cell service ;-(
  • sleepydaisy7
    Options
    Did 3.2 miles on the treadmill today w/ cardio push. Wanted to see how long it took me to do a 5k - the answer? Too long!
    Also did 20 airplane poses.

So, overall totals:
    12.3 miles
    60 airplanes
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Another 5 miles jogged today with sprints between telephone poles. Whew!
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Keep up the great work! Go Explosives! :explode: :explode: :explode:

My progress so far:

Monday: 3.51 miles with cardio push, 40 airplanes
    Tuesday: 5 miles with cardio push (I nearly died), 0 airplanes
    Wednesday: 0 miles (see Tuesday LOL), 40 airplanes
    Thursday: 4.1 miles with cardio push, 40 airplanes

Total so far: 12.61 miles and 120 airplanes

Goals for the rest of the week:

Friday: I'll try to walk a couple of miles in the morning at the rec center, then I can probably pull off another 4 mile bike ride but not a major run or I'll be too sore for Sat. 40 airplanes
    Saturday: 5K!! (3.1 miles) 40 airplanes
    Sunday: Finish the 25 miles, so somewhere around 4-6 miles. 40 airplanes

I might be able to do this after all!!!!!

I took my 4-year-old with me on my bike ride today (I've only taken him on short rides prior to this). I have a Co-Pilot, a special 1/2 bike that attaches to mine sort of like a tandem bike. I was surprised by how much more of a workout it was to be pulling that thing (and him) around.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    8/25 2.00 miles (LS) / 20 airplanes
    8/26
    8/27
    8/28

Totals:
    22.01 miles
    95 airplanes
  • christie177
    Options
    I feel bad. :( I'm about to be screwing this up. I twisted my ankle (that I have broken before and have had surgery before) and it's swollen and messed up. I had done some stuff prior, but not a lot. Hopefully it heals soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!