Looking for friends who have more than 100 pounds to lose!

Replies

• AnyaOnslaught
    AnyaOnslaught Posts: 7 Member
    I just signed up today. It's really time to do something about all this extra I've been carrying around.
    My starting goal is about 40lbs. After that, I'm getting gastric surgery. I know some people have negative feelings toward that and think it's taking the easy way out but it's still hard work and it isn't magic. Once I get that done, I have another 240 to lose (or thereabouts) to reach a healthy, normal weight.
  • ladythayne
    ladythayne Posts: 7 Member
    Hey there, I've been an athlete most of my life. Struggled with it after my pregnancies then got to a good place (3-5km/day plus gym time). Had an accident and medical issues then reacted to the medication by litterally doubling my weight in less than a year. I'm restricted to pool exercise now but between that and this app I'm down 20lbs in a month with about 140 left to go. I'm in, just add me.
  • lubeh76
    lubeh76 Posts: 6 Member
    heya all, i am looking to lose about 130lb quite alot so i have a super long journey but one i hope to complete, due to having femuracetabular impingment on both my hips, exercise can be difficult but no pain no gain they say!
    please feel free to add me as i have a feeling i might be here a while :P
  • blanqui1
    blanqui1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there!
    I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, it’s in the 50s for us today...I also need to lose 100+, taking it 1 day at a time. I go back to my endocrinologist in 4 months and need to start going down in my meds....
  • Hello everyone. I have atleast 100lbs to loose. And always looking for new friends to help motivate and keep me accountable.
    Anyone feel free to add me.
    Wish you all the best luck on your journey.
  • LizyMarie2018
    LizyMarie2018 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone. I’m looking for accountability while I work at 140 lbs. 👊💪🏻
  • mattyboyireland
    mattyboyireland Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2018
    Deffo have more than 100lbs to lose but ideally as a starting target I want to lose 42lbs.. Add me.. If you want a close open honest friendship/support
  • jessicaabustos
    jessicaabustos Posts: 1 Member
    Newbie here with more then 100lbs to drop
  • sara4220
    sara4220 Posts: 21 Member
    Hey I'm new here! have over 100lbs to lose and always looking for a weightloss buddy :smile: feel free to add!
  • rsaturday9
    rsaturday9 Posts: 1 Member
    How do I get added to this group? I laid out my plan to lose two pounds per week and if I do that I will drop 120 pounds by Christmas 2019. Since I bought a scale 30 days ago I’m down almost 16 pounds already without any exercise. Let’s go!
  • LesyaKoese
    LesyaKoese Posts: 13 Member
    rsaturday9 wrote: »
    How do I get added to this group? I laid out my plan to lose two pounds per week and if I do that I will drop 120 pounds by Christmas 2019. Since I bought a scale 30 days ago I’m down almost 16 pounds already without any exercise. Let’s go!

It is not really a group. By these posts people mean you can add them as friends if you like. But great job on your weight loss !
  • metalgirl4
    metalgirl4 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi not new but have 80lbs to lose plus a few I’ve back on from a rather up and down year emotionally. Mfp is great and works I lost 30lbs from it and felt great but I screwed up. So here I am back at it. Most of the friends I’ve had on here before are inactive so would love to find some new active friends. 🙂
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Weight_Loss_Dad Posts: 52 Member
    Hey all. Basically a year on. I’ve lost over 60lbs. Very slow going. However going hard at it now and still looking for more friends. I love you all.

Ps. I hope you’ve done awesome in your goals if you joined this post when I made it.

Take care :D
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2019
    everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

[edited by MFP mods]
  • ameralon
    ameralon Posts: 2 Member
    Is there a group to join or is this through friends messaging? I have a goal of 110+ to lose and would love to join! Please add me.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    I have more than 100 to lose... But saying it that way sounds so hopeless
  • MaryLabs80
    MaryLabs80 Posts: 8 Member
    Down 36lbs :)
  • jacobbrockman86
    jacobbrockman86 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi , I got 100+ pounds to lose definitely going to be in it for the long haul. So anyone feel free to add me any extra motivation can and will help us all.
  • Tammiann1961
    Tammiann1961 Posts: 18 Member
    ADD ME AS A FRIEND! I NEED MOTIVATION!!
  • Okcawy
    Okcawy Posts: 5 Member
    Howdy. Over 200 to lose. Feel free to add me!